Can't get Sore

O

Overtures

I just started working out, though I'm not a total newb.

Here's the deal, when I go do chest or arms, I'll usually do three sets of three different lifts, then after about two of those somewhere, I hit muscle failure. Then I can't lift shit that's not less than 20 pounds. So I saddle up for the day.

Problem is, I'm never too sore afterward. Does that mean I'm doing something wrong?

Yeah it's a normal issue when you're transitioning from out that noob phase bro. Your muscles get sore when they grow but you've maxed out how far they can grow in the current size of your skin so they can't swole up as that's why you're not getting sore. Try using clothes pegs to pinch and therefore stretch the skin over the muscles you're training while you're lifting.

Don't worry about it. Some people just don't get that sore after they train.
Muscle soreness isn't an indication of a good workout. But if you really want to get sore muscles for some weird reason, then try to use more exercises. Rather than use 3 lifts, use 6 or 7. Lighten the load and only go to failure on the very last set of the last exercise, that will allow you to get through more volume over the course of the session.

It doesnt mean that if u cant get sore ur muscles wont grow anymore imo.just keep working out.muscles take years of working out to get matured

Soreness is no indication of workout quality or effectiveness.

Are your numbers going up? That's all that matters.

It doesnt mean that if u cant get sore ur muscles wont grow anymore imo.just keep working out.muscles take years of working out to get matured
We're takin bout guns and pythons here bra, not fine wines. dyel fgt?

Back