Can't get rid of my bitch tits

judging by your pics, you dont seem like you have a few grand laying around for such a procedure.

~DaViD~
I could dish out a couple g's if I had to at the moment. Just had to write a 15k check to the us govt the other day like a boss

~DaViD~

I've had gyno surgery, and I think I was back to "normal" in a week (I was actually back at work the next day, but took a week off from the gym).

The surgery is minimally invasive (particularly in light of how minor your case is), and beyond having to wear a compression garment, you can function normally immediately after surgery. Scarring and swelling will resolve completely in 6 months, but 90% of the effect can be observed as soon as they take off the bandages.

If your hesitant to going under the knife, you can try using nolvadex or letrozole which resolve most minor cases. Be aware that the latter nukes your estrogen levels, which introduces a whole other set of problems.

I am very pleased with how the surgery turned out - my out of pocket cost was less than $2k.
Im still not sure if it's just fat and fat deposits. But I'd like to get it done after summer if I were to do it. Thanks for the info too, I thought I read that it was a half year on the shelf after it

~DaViD~

What did your doctor say? Rather than spending a bunch of money on a surgery, why don't you put more effort in for the next year and see if that works?

You look fine bro. Stop worrying about it.

If you want to build your chest and lean out start doing higher rep ranges and follow a ketogenic diet.

What did your doctor say? Rather than spending a bunch of money on a surgery, why don't you put more effort in for the next year and see if that works?
She said to lose weight and see next year. I have been, already 30lbs down since last year. The tits just seem bigger than I remember the last time I weighed this much (6 years ago)

~DaViD~

You look fine bro. Stop worrying about it.

If you want to build your chest and lean out start doing higher rep ranges and follow a ketogenic diet.
Been doing one high rep set with my routine after two work sets of 5. I have built up some chest muscle mostly upper chest it seems. And I'll check out ketognic diet info thanks

~DaViD~

Seriously, who gives shit. Why would you or anyone care, it looks fine.

Just work your lower chest as well(talk to someone who does bodybuilding) and keep slowly losing a little fat and gain muscle. As others have said, it's not even bad.

Oh ffs, I've only just bothered looking at TS moob pictures. Massive troll job. He just wants to post pictures of his nips on a forum.

I used to have the puffy nips when I was a chubby 13 year old but they went away when I got skinny a year later. When I went to college I did the gomad and starting strength and ate everything in sight and gained 80lbs, mostly fat, and my bitch tits came back at around 200lbs. I got up to a fat 230lbs at my peak. I am now down to 185lbs and they are still there. Maybe I have gyno. But I'm kind of convinced I'm just storing fat there. Do I just keep cutting? I don't remember having them at this body weight before. I'll throw up a pic or two for shits and giggles. Thanks fellers.
If you can't tell, it was a little cold when I took the pics, they are usually much worse.
~DaViD~

R U serious or R U goofing on people or R U obsessing over a perfectly normal part of your body? U R perfectly normal. Men have nipples too.

Last edited:
I'm totally fine with that, but it takes like a half year for it to be all healed up. Gonna have to wait til winter for that shit

~DaViD~
No it doesn't, I've had gyno cut put three times because of fake pct, doesn't take nearly that long

No it doesn't, I've had gyno cut put three times because of fake pct, doesn't take nearly that long

Maybe you need to have a quiet word with whoevers supplying your pct.. because 3 times? that's ridiculous. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, go ahead I'm an idiot.

you need to lose body fat, your bitch tits are caused by excessive oestrogen or fat. you lose the fat you lose the bitch tits.3

reduce calories and increase calorie expenditure...i.e exercise more.

Maybe you need to have a quiet word with whoevers supplying your pct.. because 3 times? that's ridiculous. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice, go ahead I'm an idiot.
Only got fake stuff once, gyno can keep coming back, and I drink a lot which is one of the reasons it kept on coming bac,.

Those are some uproarious bitch tits TS. I mean Jesus Christ have some respect for your pecs. Do yourself a favor and hit up some biceps curls and Yates lifts. I abused steroids for years and look at me now:

64QRtBn.jpg

Not a single bitch tit in sight. Stay strong brother and those bitch tits will run from you with the quickness.

Last edited:
Back