Can't get rid of my bitch tits

You're fine. eat better and stop obsessing over your nips.
Ideally I'd like to continue my diet of coffee beer and deli sandwiches, but if that's what it takes, I can do that. And it is incredibly hard not to punch someone when they scoop dunk your nips, and it does happen often, hence me wanting to get rid of them.

~DaViD~

The best thing to do, is not get bitch tits in the first place.

ea2z6f.gif

Sounds like you developed fat deposits in that area. As far as I know, you can't spot reduce. Maybe some firm of lipo? I am being serious. And the pics don't look bad to me.

-T

Sounds like you developed fat deposits in that area. As far as I know, you can't spot reduce. Maybe some firm of lipo? I am being serious. And the pics don't look bad to me.

-T
Fuck it id be down to do that cool sculpting shot or whatever it's called but I figure they will just cum back when I get fat again

~DaViD~

Fuck it id be down to do that cool sculpting shot or whatever it's called but I figure they will just cum back when I get fat again

~DaViD~

No they won't. That is the beauty of liposuction. Once you remove those fat cells, you will never get fat in that area again. Guaranteed.

-T

No they won't. That is the beauty of liposuction. Once you remove those fat cells, you will never get fat in that area again. Guaranteed.

-T
Woah, seriously? Honestly I was planning on getting the gyno surgery for a while and now think it's just fat and fuck it lypo sounds way better than getting glands cut out from behind my nips. I might just have to get that done thanks

~DaViD~

What's up with people putting their name at the bottom of their posts?

-FlashManMonstaJamBananaMan-

Woah, seriously? Honestly I was planning on getting the gyno surgery for a while and now think it's just fat and fuck it lypo sounds way better than getting glands cut out from behind my nips. I might just have to get that done thanks

~DaViD~
judging by your pics, you dont seem like you have a few grand laying around for such a procedure.

~DaViD~

I'm totally fine with that, but it takes like a half year for it to be all healed up. Gonna have to wait til winter for that shit

~DaViD~

I've had gyno surgery, and I think I was back to "normal" in a week (I was actually back at work the next day, but took a week off from the gym).

The surgery is minimally invasive (particularly in light of how minor your case is), and beyond having to wear a compression garment, you can function normally immediately after surgery. Scarring and swelling will resolve completely in 6 months, but 90% of the effect can be observed as soon as they take off the bandages.

If your hesitant to going under the knife, you can try using nolvadex or letrozole which resolve most minor cases. Be aware that the latter nukes your estrogen levels, which introduces a whole other set of problems.

I am very pleased with how the surgery turned out - my out of pocket cost was less than $2k.

Back