Can't get rid of my bitch tits

Johnsonville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I used to have the puffy nips when I was a chubby 13 year old but they went away when I got skinny a year later. When I went to college I did the gomad and starting strength and ate everything in sight and gained 80lbs, mostly fat, and my bitch tits came back at around 200lbs. I got up to a fat 230lbs at my peak. I am now down to 185lbs and they are still there. Maybe I have gyno. But I'm kind of convinced I'm just storing fat there. Do I just keep cutting? I don't remember having them at this body weight before. I'll throw up a pic or two for shits and giggles. Thanks fellers.
If you can't tell, it was a little cold when I took the pics, they are usually much worse.
~DaViD~

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    158.2 KB · Views: 172
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 159
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 142
Looks like you need to add more mass to the chest and lose more bodyfat. Doesn't look like gyno to me.

Looks like you need to add more mass to the chest and lose more bodyfat. Doesn't look like gyno to me.
Alright cool I've been doing greyskull lp with assistance shit too so I guess I'll just stay the course

~DaViD~

Gyno would be a hard, fibrous lump under the nipple. Its possible you've just got chest fat.

You could build up more mass in your chest but those honestly aren't bitch tits.

Gyno would be a hard, fibrous lump under the nipple. Its possible you've just got chest fat.
I got hard lumps all over my tits under the skin but not under the nipple. My nipples are soft, plush, and supple. Guess I gotta go on a fucking diet, which sucks.

~DaViD~

You could have a mastitis infection which would explain the lumps.

I got hard lumps all over my tits under the skin but not under the nipple. My nipples are soft, plush, and supple. Guess I gotta go on a fucking diet, which sucks.

~DaViD~
If you seriously have hard, palpable lumps on your chest, go see a doctor as soon as possible. It could be nothing, but it could be something really bad.

Just get this shirt
41XNGE0uH0L._SX342_.jpg

i have worst and i dont care about it.
btw do u even lift bro?

If you seriously have hard, palpable lumps on your chest, go see a doctor as soon as possible. It could be nothing, but it could be something really bad.
They move around so I'm assuming they aren't tumors but I'll get it checked out when I go next week anyways

~DaViD~

Pushups, incline bench, heavy flat bench (sets of 5 reps and 3 reps, if possible).

You're fine. eat better and stop obsessing over your nips.

Back