Cant find enough time to get all my meals in

Symbolistic

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I know this may sound stupid but hear me out here.
I usually go to my job very early in the morning, I literally leave at like 7:30AM-8AM and finish work at 1-2PM (I work part time), then I reach home at 3 or 3:30PM and leave by 4-4:10PM to reach to the MMA Gym to train until 8:30PM and reach home at like almost 10PM

This is an example of some of my days schedule, I am rarely home enough and now I am going to start going back to a weight lifting gym ontop of MMA, but I'll be weight lifting very early in the morning, most likely 5AM-6AM or a little later so I can still reach to work on time.

So hopefully you see my issue by now.
I am rarely at home and when I am home I have to rush to eat something or I will go without food.
I am on a budget. Yes I work, but I have to help my parents with bills and pay for MMA, I just don't make enough money to comfortably cover everything, I am struggling. I can barley afford food.

I just need some advice I train a LOT and now I wanna get back to lifting weights so I can bulk up, hell I don't care I'll be doing a bit of GOMAD to gain weight also, it worked for be before, gave me great success.
Only problem is now I don't have much time to eat or get down all those calories since I am always going somewhere or I'm traveling on the damn train which takes an hour to go to my destinations.

So what do you guys think I can do..?

I have a crazy schedule that varies every day. For example, I wake up at 5am every Monday to go to class, then I work the whole afternoon and only have 30min break to eat. I lift at night. What saved me from not eating enough or resorting to junk food was doing IF. Fasting from 9pm to 1pm and then only eating twice a day sometimes three made things a lot more simple. You should take a look at IF (google leangains and rippedbody both sites are excellent!) see if this is something you could do.

I know this may sound stupid but hear me out here.
I usually go to my job very early in the morning, I literally leave at like 7:30AM-8AM and finish work at 1-2PM (I work part time), then I reach home at 3 or 3:30PM and leave by 4-4:10PM to reach to the MMA Gym to train until 8:30PM and reach home at like almost 10PM

This is an example of some of my days schedule, I am rarely home enough and now I am going to start going back to a weight lifting gym ontop of MMA, but I'll be weight lifting very early in the morning, most likely 5AM-6AM or a little later so I can still reach to work on time.

So hopefully you see my issue by now.
I am rarely at home and when I am home I have to rush to eat something or I will go without food.
I am on a budget. Yes I work, but I have to help my parents with bills and pay for MMA, I just don't make enough money to comfortably cover everything, I am struggling. I can barley afford food.

I just need some advice I train a LOT and now I wanna get back to lifting weights so I can bulk up, hell I don't care I'll be doing a bit of GOMAD to gain weight also, it worked for be before, gave me great success.
Only problem is now I don't have much time to eat or get down all those calories since I am always going somewhere or I'm traveling on the damn train which takes an hour to go to my destinations.

So what do you guys think I can do..?

try doing that, but working full time 8-5 40 hours a week and its even harder!

Supplement with protein shakes/meal replacement shakes. You can mix all kinds of fruits and stuff in as well, which can turn it into a large meal really.

Meal prep. Spend some time on the weekend and make lots of stuff in advance, big batch salad, beans and rice, whatever else it is you eat. Split up and freeze it.

Buy lots of oatmeal, peanut butter, coconut oil (or EVOO), protein powder. You can mix that stuff up CHEAP in milk and/or water and it's high calorie and high protein. Pretty good meal replacement on the go. Better than those premade ones which are basically whey protein and maltodextrin.

Back