Can't figure out a way to back into my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serpentor519

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I have an account that I always use and had it logged in on my devices for so long I forgot the password and I had reset my devices. I tried to reset the password via user name and checked my emails that I use and nothing popped up. So I went through my emails and there were 2 accounts that worked this being one of them but not the one I actually use. My join date for that account was 2014 and I can't remember if I had another email account around that time. I love these forums so I really want my account back.If you could some how help me it would be much appreciated.

I have an account that I always use and had it logged in on my devices for so long I forgot the password and I had reset my devices. I tried to reset the password via user name and checked my emails that I use and nothing popped up. So I went through my emails and there were 2 accounts that worked this being one of them but not the one I actually use. My join date for that account was 2014 and I can't remember if I had another email account around that time. I love these forums so I really want my account back.If you could some how help me it would be much appreciated.
slow down there mate, now what is the name on the other account?
also it must be attached to another email account, i set this system up to have 1 account per email, miost sites operate this way,
when did you last post under that name?
pm me your paypal account number and password to verify you are who you say
and pics of gf or mom to confirm

slow down there mate, now what is the name on the other account?
also it must be attached to another email account, i set this system up to have 1 account per email, miost sites operate this way,
when did you last post under that name?
pm me your paypal account number and password to verify you are who you say
and pics of gf or mom to confirm
That's what I mean I had been logged into that account so long I don't know the email attached to it. The account is Bill Laimbeer. I tried to reset using the emails I currently use but none them are attached to that count. I don't have pay pal that's for sure. I posted tonight then logged out to clear my iPhone and never saved the password to my I cloud keychain.

That's what I mean I had been logged into that account so long I don't know the email attached to it. The account is Bill Laimbeer. I tried to reset using the emails I currently use but none them are attached to that count. I don't have pay pal that's for sure. I posted tonight then logged out to clear my iPhone and never saved the password to my I cloud keychain.
is this the av?
458509.jpg

Ya I figured it out. I was posting all day but like I said I reset my device completely tonight. I found an old laptop where the password was saved and it worked. Changed the password and good to go. Thanks for the whatever ya did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back