Can't even have a day of remembrance because there's too many happenings

Actually, I can tolerate a number of things but lately it just seems like either I've chosen questionable eating establishments or as I'm getting older my digestive system is turning into Eastwoods character from Grand Torino.

Prolly the getting older. I cant get away with half the things i used to without heartburn and regret

Prolly the getting older. I cant get away with half the things i used to without heartburn and regret
Dear Christ, the gassiness of middle age. It's like I have a loop soundtrack of Soundgarden playing Blow Up The Outside World squeaking out of my backside. Truthfully though, that's the CPAP and all the swallowed air. <45>

Already on my Facebook...

#prayformanchester

And they have the UK flag in a heart shape.

Fucking stupid ass libs...how many times have you done this?

Prayer doesn't do shit

What should the public be doing at this time?

We will just have to "get used to" these incidents.

Already on my Facebook...

#prayformanchester

And they have the UK flag in a heart shape.

Fucking stupid ass libs...how many times have you done this?

Prayer doesn't do shit
Why does prayer trigger you? lol

That's what Westerners are hoping for, but that is an impossibility.

The Taliban are retaking Afghanistan after trillions of dollars and a campaign waged by the most powerful nations on the planet. Al Qaeda is still around. ISIS is still around. There's no shortage of these Islamist terrorist groups globally.

You gotta admit at some point that these terrorist groups are winning and in the end, are going to win. No matter how many you kill, there's no shortage of new recruits.

it depends on how you define "win."

compared to conflicts of the past, these terrorists attacks while terrible, amount to basically mosquitos attacking a gorilla. the nazis killed millions upon millions. how many americans has isis killed? 50? 500?

whats truly dangerous.....is our response to terrorism.

the only way to defeat it is to defeat the idea, and the hate within radical islam. you cant kill this problem away, which is really all we've tried so far.

it depends on how you define "win."

compared to conflicts of the past, these terrorists attacks while terrible, amount to basically mosquitos attacking a gorilla. the nazis killed millions upon millions. how many americans has isis killed? 50? 500?

whats truly dangerous.....is our response to terrorism.

the only way to defeat it is to defeat the idea, and the hate within radical islam. you cant kill this problem away, which is really all we've tried so far.

Exactly so I think we should just hand over our countries to them. There's enough Muslims already in these countries so the faster they gain control the better.

Why say immigrant its not all of them its one kind. Mexicans dont blow us up , chinese people dont blow us up ..... really its just one kind of them .

Nothing wrong with a few Mexicans and Chinese here and there. Seeing them everywhere in large numbers though...

I really don't care about white people getting their privilege checked.

Also a new immigrant restaurant just opened up right down the street. Good food is so worth it!
You weren't really talking about privlege and people getting killed were you? Rot in hell.

Back