Resolved Can't edit Avatar.

Hey @KnightTemplar I'm sorry you're having that difficulty. It's frustrating.

I've been able to change my avatar lately and am currently using a gif. It just needs to be the proper file size. You can find the file size by right clicking and checking the file properties. Not sure I can explain how on a cell phone or other device because they are all different. As is various operating systems.

Any hoo. First please clear your cache/ cookies. Then log out completely and restart your device. Then log back in and try again. That way the most recent updates have taken hold.

When you are doing so please make sure you are logged in for a while. If you're only temporarily logged in you may be receiving the error notice because the system is timing out on you. Either way should be no sweat because if you hit refresh and log back in your work should still be saved.

If that doesn't resolve the problem please ask someone here.

https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/surfs-up-shoop-shop.94/

The shoopers are helpful with editing and with explaining avatar related info.

Hey @KnightTemplar I'm sorry you're having that difficulty. It's frustrating.

I've been able to change my avatar lately and am currently using a gif. It just needs to be the proper file size. You can find the file size by right clicking and checking the file properties. Not sure I can explain how on a cell phone or other device because they are all different. As is various operating systems.

Any hoo. First please clear your cache/ cookies. Then log out completely and restart your device. Then log back in and try again. That way the most recent updates have taken hold.

When you are doing so please make sure you are logged in for a while. If you're only temporarily logged in you may be receiving the error notice because the system is timing out on you. Either way should be no sweat because if you hit refresh and log back in your work should still be saved.

If that doesn't resolve the problem please ask someone here.

https://forums.sherdog.com/forums/surfs-up-shoop-shop.94/

The shoopers are helpful with editing and with explaining avatar related info.

Thanks for the helpful advice. Much appreciated. :cool:

Back