Can't believe Gillette released this video months after Mayweather raped Mcgregor

Andy Anderson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

maxresdefault.jpg

McGregor gassed like a piece of shit in the fight, and you posted this outdated video promoting his FAST program? How much did McGregor pay you?

We can talk about this tomorrow once you've calmed down.

This McGregor obsession is almost bordering on a dick fetish
<{cruzshake}>

EDIT: I Meant "sick"

<{Heymansnicker}>

Another hater displaying his sick twisted obsession for Conor.

With Conor’s patented FAST system, you too can gas at an extremely FAST rate

Klitscho "He produced beautiful boxing"

Sugar ray "He impressed me"

Harry Khan"10 out of 10 performance. He surprised me."

[
Errol Spencer"He did good, he can box again."

Sugar Ray"Very impressed."

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

Danny Garcia"I give him a B+. He did good."

[

Adrian Broner"He'd beat Victor Ortiz."

[

Mike Tyson"I give him an A."

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

[

Chris Van Heerden"I didn't expect him to do as good as he did. Well done brother."

[

[

"He did way better than everyone thought he would do. Floyd didn't carry him. If he could have knocked him out in the first round, he would have."

So Floyd fought Conor the exact same way as his other 49 fights? You gotta put some context to that. Of course Conor did better than expected with Floyd putting his head in Conor's chest the whole fight. Conor did decent under the circumstances but if Floyd fought his regular style of fight, ask yourself would Conor have done as well? I'm one that believes Floyd DID carry him. "He could have KAYOED Conor any time" is definitely a stretch, but after the 4th when Conor gassed...he was prey from then on.

[

[

[

What do those pro boxers know?
I believe the haters here instead who tell me Floyd let Conor hit him and planned it all along vs Conor actually did better than expected.

[

[

[

woohoo-i-get-a-participation-medal.jpg

[

[

[

You have those links just sitting around waiting to reply to any Mayweather-McNugget post, huh? The leprechaun got finished by a brittle fisted, semi-retired pensioner who hadn't had a proper stoppage in a decade. Pathetic.

That's not the trillion dollar razor company.

Gillette Sports is like TMZ sports.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Another hater displaying his sick twisted obsession for Conor.
Bro, it's crazy. What is even more crazy is the fight happened months ago and the obsession and alternative narrative spinning is still at max levels. Conor competed in a different sport, against the best that sport has ever seen, went ten rounds, won half of them and the gravity of that is just too much for the haters to burden. I feel these people need interventions or something, some type of trauma therapy where they go thru a 12 step hater detox program and can finally admit "Conor did well vs Mayweather and is the only MMA champ-champ in history. Im OK with that now"

Back