Canner dun f*ed up this time. He should've waited to fight Ferg due to the better match-up style

We all wanna see ferg vs conor but we know connor has the upperhand throwing hands .

But khabib will get schooled because connor has a left hand.. And when you gotta left hand in mma youre gonna be the best...

The only way for Can McTap is to knock Khabib the fuck out.

...whereas Khabib can win in MANY dimensions, such as grinding...such as by decision...such as ground and pound, and of course, via any number of subs. Or, if the fight is in the 3rd...and Khabib wants to exchange on the feet...Conor is in trouble... Basically, Conor is in trouble ALL over the place in this fight.

Khabib wants to DESTROY Clowner, but he's not stupid. Don't be surprised if he waits a bit for Canner to get tired...

...and then it will be the END for Twat McNoclass.

The Frankie fight would have been an easier Eddie fight. Most wanted him to challenge for the LW belt. After Aldo there was nothing left in FW for conor
Easier Eddie fight?

Eddie is a brawler. He throws caution into the wind and stands and trades.

Frankie is a wrestle-boxer with unlimited cardio and (had) an iron chin.

Eddie doesn't have the offensive wrestling to TD Conor making him tailor-made get get counter and knocked out by Conor.

Frankie before the Oretega fight was a nightmare match up for Conor.

I would favor both Tony and Khabib against Conor but Tony is more vulnerable because he has worse top control, td's and is more willing to bang.

I actually think Tony could beat Khabib... likely in the later rounds. Styles make fights.

Listen, Khabib is a slow, pillow fisted T-Rex with a huge melon for a target and no footwork or stand-up skills. Conor gasses and has suspect groundgame, but don't pretend like he's fighting some unbeatable monster. This can go either way quite easily.
26-0, never lost a round

He’s an unbeatable monster

Easier Eddie fight?

Eddie is a brawler. He throws caution into the wind and stands and trades.

Frankie is a wrestle-boxer with unlimited cardio and (had) an iron chin.

Eddie doesn't have the offensive wrestling to TD Conor making him tailor-made get get counter and knocked out by Conor.

Frankie before the Oretega fight was a nightmare match up for Conor.
No he wasn’t. He was a small lw/FW with weaker boxing and an even weaker chin that would have gotten pieced up on the feet trying to strike with Conor and have been finished in 1. Conor feasts on smaller fighters with tiny reach. No way he wouldn’t get KO’d fighting Conor.

Tony is LEGIT, but I'm talking about the particular style match-up vs Conor.

Conor would theoretically have more chances to end the fight vs Tony, whereas all Khabib has to do is pick up where Mendes left off.

I keep forgetting about all the success that mendes had.

Wait. I can’t recall how that fight ended. Can someone help me out?

No he wasn’t. He was a small lw/FW with weaker boxing and an even weaker chin that would have gotten pieced up on the feet trying to strike with Conor and have been finished in 1. Conor feasts on smaller fighters with tiny reach. No way he wouldn’t get KO’d fighting Conor.
What are the mega draw numbers? Since you're clearly clairvoyant and psychic you might as well share the skill.

Especially since if you would have asked who had a tougher chin between Frankie and Nate Diaz (before the Oretega fight) it would have been Frankie by a landslide. So if Conor couldn't finish Nate how the hell is he going to finish Frankie?

I keep forgetting about all the success that mendes had.

Wait. I can’t recall how that fight ended. Can someone help me out?

Conor was a fish out of water on the mat.

...but Chad was NOT fight time ready.

Tony while weird can roll with punches , we have only seen Conor gas agiasnt Diaz ! And we have seen greater cardio studs gas against Diaz bros . And Conor having to over extend helps him gas . He has 4 inch reach on khabib. His cardio issues maybe over blown

What are the mega draw numbers? Since you're clearly clairvoyant and psychic you might as well share the skill.

Especially since if you would have asked who had a tougher chin between Frankie and Nate Diaz (before the Oretega fight) it would have been Frankie by a landslide. So if Conor couldn't finish Nate how the hell is he going to finish Frankie?
You act like before the Ortega fight Frankie had a solid chin. Dude has heart and recovery just like Eddie but he’s hittable and gets rocked. He was arguably out against Maynard and pure will and shitty reffing kept him in that fight.

Frankie is a slightly better version Eddie but he’s smaller. And Conor has every single tool to piece him up. Size reach and infinitely better striking.

You have to respect the guy. Everyone talks like he'd never be willing to take the fight, yet in his mind it serves as even more of a motivation. He's always ready to throw all the chips in and fight whoever the fans want.
I'm glad the guy took the fight, but this is a bit of revisionist history. He had multiple years to take the fight and didn't. He set the record in the sport of MMA for the longest non-defense, up until they took his belt because he didn't want to fight.

He has nothing to lose now and everything to gain. That is why he took the fight, not because he grew brave. Same with the Mayweather fight.

Back