Canner dun f*ed up this time. He should've waited to fight Ferg due to the better match-up style

I can already see the fickle MMA fans readying their excuses when the man gets sparked unconscious.

When it's done don't turn Khabib "Tiramisu" Nurmagodurkadurk into Eddie Alvarez.

53285fb97cdcc.image.jpg
There is no amount of cocaine that can make a chicken beat an eagle.

Listen, Khabib is a slow, pillow fisted T-Rex with a huge melon for a target and no footwork or stand-up skills. Conor gasses and has suspect groundgame, but don't pretend like he's fighting some unbeatable monster. This can go either way quite easily.

Tell that shit to RDA, Edson and Johnson

Khabib is a much better match up for McGregor than Ferguson. Fergusons awkwardness give McGregor a lot of problems.

Lol people here are making as if Conor has Rumble power in his hands, GSP fight IQ etc.

The guy is a one dimensional Irish manlet with only an overrated left hand, dafuq outta here. He really does have his poor fans fooled into thinking he's a great.

Don't like khabib but Conor had a real shot at beating Ferg but hardly any chance to beat khabib

Lol people here are making as if Conor has Rumble power in his hands, GSP fight IQ etc.

The guy is a one dimensional Irish manlet with only an overrated left hand, dafuq outta here. He really does have his poor fans fooled into thinking he's a great.
It’s not like he knocked out porrier, mendes, aldo and Alvarez in one or 2 rounds.

Man, Sherdoggers talk about McGregor like he stole their girlfriends(right hands?).

So much bitterness and anger. Can't you just enjoy an exciting as fuck match up without getting all emotionally twisted up about it?

Listen, Khabib is a slow, pillow fisted T-Rex with a huge melon for a target and no footwork or stand-up skills. Conor gasses and has suspect groundgame, but don't pretend like he's fighting some unbeatable monster. This can go either way quite easily.
Gotta love sherdog posters with common sense»like».

...but his misstep is our gain, as Khabib is gonna TOOL Conor on the mat.

Oh, and for those who rule out a Khabib sub, Conor will give it up like it's prom night.

Personally however, I prefer a reign of fire as a helpless Conor looks to the ref to step in before panic tapping.

Nate did it, so Khabib can DEFINITELY do it.

P.S. I would favor Ferg too, but it would be fireworks, whereas Khabib can simply take down Clowner, and...it's game over.

Getting held against the cage for 5 rounds is sooooo scary. <Lmaoo>

Conor got subbed because Nate rocked him.
Khabib doesn't have 1/5th of the power Nate does.
And that was Nate at 170.

Khabib isn't doing anything to Conor except boring us with his fighting style.

Ferguson is the tougher matchup for Conor.

It is why he wanted to fight khabib in the first place and won't even utter Ferguson's name.

Ferguson is a better Nate Diaz. It would be hell for Conor until Tony inevitably broke him with his constant pressure.

Getting held against the cage for 5 rounds is sooooo scary. <Lmaoo>

Conor got subbed because Nate rocked him.
Khabib doesn't have 1/5th of the power Nate does.
And that was Nate at 170.

Khabib isn't doing anything to Conor except boring us with his fighting style.

Hey, if that helps you sleep at night, then go for it.

That said, Conor is the underdog for a REASON.

I think he is doing the right thing. You have a guy that sond his buddeh in front of everyone and he wasnt gonna do nuttin? No way.

Conor might not end victorious here but he will put on a fight and most importantly he will shut all the talk about ducking and cherry picking opponents.

Yea dude youre mma math is off beeb had an easy undefeated streak before he got to ufc hes then had an impressive very one dimensional streak in the ufc which solidified him but.. Khabib has ben exposed big time by a 2 day notice al laquinta watching that makes me questions barboza and michael johnsons tdd as we know al has great tdd so does mcgregor.
First round knockout by mcgregor

And if he wins this fight expect another year of negoatiating for his next bout.

Im baffled how stupid people can be. Conor just fought Floyd, and lost to Diaz twice. He is not making money because people believe hes invincible.

People just like exciting fights, and hes constantly delivering. So yea lets all rag on the only guy that is keeping out sport relevant... In favor of a russian religious nutjob that missed weight in 3 of his 11 fights and has caused multiple events to flop from last minute call outs
Nah, I will keep ragging on him because I hate him and my hate for Conor runs deep.

Back