Canelo vs Trout Official

158016495.0_standard_352.0.jpg

LOL!

Well played :D

It was just a close fight and the people who scored it for the winner are gloating, we've all done it.

Scores ARE all over the place from what I've seen as well.

anyscore card that gives more than a 2 round advantage to either fighter would be inaccurate.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by johnnystone View Post
Canelo takes this one, Trout may be the better technical boxer, but canelo has speed and power. I think he will dismantle Trout in eight rounds or so.

Lmao...

If Canelo stops Trout I will su*k your cauk.

Although Canelo didn't stop him, If I was into that kinda thing I would at least deserve a little tickling.

I didnt know this was contraversial, thought it was competitive but pretty clearly an Alvarez win.

I didnt know this was contraversial, thought it was competitive but pretty clearly an Alvarez win.

95% seem to be saying Canelo won a close fight, just that the judges scoring was bogus.

95% seem to be saying Canelo won a close fight, just that the judges scoring was bogus.

Oh ok. Just the one judge if i remember correctly. I thought 2 of them had it fairly close. Hard to remember but think I gave Alvarez 5 rounds and Trout 4 with 3 draws. 10-8 in the KD round tho.

Oh ok. Just the one judge if i remember correctly. I thought 2 of them had it fairly close. Hard to remember but think I gave Alvarez 5 rounds and Trout 4 with 3 draws. 10-8 in the KD round tho.

You just said it was a clear win for Alvarez and in this post say you had 3 even rounds.

?

:icon_neut

You just said it was a clear win for Alvarez and in this post say you had 3 even rounds.

?

:icon_neut

I see your point. Its hard to explain but I had Alvarez well ahead going into the 10th so I guess at that point it was pretty much a wrap in my book as long as Trout didnt begin to dominate. So at that point it was a clear win imo despite Trout ending off the fight well and making the score closer. Hope that makes some sort of sense, im tired.

I thought the fight was really amazing. Trout is a classy dude and a great boxer. It was awesome to see him stalking down Canelo at the end of the round in which he got dropped early.

All throughout the fight I was inspired by Canelo's head movement. He was a totally different fighter. Sometimes he didn't make Trout pay for missing but I was still impressed with how much he changed, learned and improved. It was sublime to see such a young guy improving. He is a really smart kid who I thought was a bit of a whippersnapper. I could not have been more wrong.

Here's a video of what Canelo's evolution reminded of. He's not yet at the level of a Leo Messi or a Bobby Fischer but I'd really love to see this kid continue improving.

I've stated that I thought Canelo won, but did the crowd piss anyone else off with their boos before and especially after the fight?

the judges scoring totally ruined a great fight imo.

wish they wouldnt have shown that shit.

the judges scoring totally ruined a great fight imo.

wish they wouldnt have shown that shit.

yeah, I felt really bad for you...because of the Parlay.

The fight really could have gone either way (IMO)..

better luck next time.

Back