Canelo vs Jacobs in talks - Hearn

Got proof of your steroid claim? If not, shut the fuck up about it.

people like pauli maliganggi, billy joe saunders, jermell charlo, chris algieri, demetrius andrade, etc can claiim that canelos a ped cheat but a person on an internet forum cant?

Lol. When he gets in with any of the above please send your bet offers my way. Ill happily take your money.

Talking up BJS while down playing Lemi is fucking hilarious.

sp you dont think that canelo is fighting bjs or jacobs in september if the golvkin fihgt is not signed?

people like pauli maliganggi, billy joe saunders, jermell charlo, chris algieri, demetrius andrade, etc can claiim that canelos a ped cheat but a person on an internet forum cant?
So no proof of it.....? Thought so.

sp you dont think that canelo is fighting bjs or jacobs in september if the golvkin fihgt is not signed?
Jacobs sure.

Saunders wont sign that contract. Nor would he sign to fight Danny or GGG.

What did I tell you almost a year ago

You guys are delusional if you think Canelo is coming back after a one year layoff and fighting anyone but a bum.

So Golovkin must fight Charlo and Canelo is in talks to fight Jacobs. High risk/low reward for both.

It doesnt make sense though.

In one breath you praise him for taking difficult opponents through (most) of his career, yet you expect him to fight cans. Thats fairly opposite of what hes done throughout his career.
he's done both. he's fought tough guys when he didn't have to, and he's smashed some poor sods when he could've fought GGG.

i expect him to fight a can right now, after coming back from his "suspension".

if that still doesn't make sense, i guess we'll both have to live with it.

What did I tell you almost a year ago
That Jacobs was going get the Canelo fight , if I am not being selective

I think I also said Hell not happening

Jacobs sure.

ped-free canelo is not danny jacobs or gennady golovkin

bjs would figth ped-free canelo in mexico

Yeah khans a great fighter but no one gave him a shot. Most thought he’d be winning the fight until he’s unconscious, which is what happened. We all knew he had nothing for canelo, It was an easy fight
It was surprising Khan was doing so well up until he got starched.

Canelo wants to be the best. Hes not shying away from hard fights.

He is a cash cow by himself so I dont think he gives two shits about the rewards of an opponent. None of these dudes are selling the fight or bringing in money. Theyre just high quality names on his resume.
Far be it from me to question his business decisions but the fact is that it was GBP's decision to end negotiations for a year.

Jacobs sure.

I don't know about that. Saunders probably has $ $ for eyes right about now.

what does proof have to do with the fact that all those people said that canelo was a ped cheat...on video.
You are a meth addict because I say so.

I don't know about that. Saunders probably has $ $ for eyes right about now.
Must be why hes so active taking fights.

Literally everyone is available.

Must be why hes so active taking fights.

Literally everyone is available.

I could see the argument that he's angling for his biggest possible payday. He's in a strong negotiation position if Canelo/GGG 2 falls through as he is the 2nd most desirable opponent for both men (because he's very beatable and has a belt). Either that or he's going to continue to fight mediocrities, but he seems like the kind of guy who would be willing to cash out for the right price (and he might even think he has a shot against Canelo).

I could see the argument that he's angling for his biggest possible payday. He's in a strong negotiation position if Canelo/GGG 2 falls through as he is the 2nd most desirable opponent for both men (because he's very beatable and has a belt). Either that or he's going to continue to fight mediocrities, but he seems like the kind of guy who would be willing to cash out for the right price (and he might even think he has a shot against Canelo).
Hes been yapping for years and has yet to get in with a top dog.

Back