Canelo vs Golovkin: A Technical Summary (video)

I forgot I made this video a while ago too...A lot of things people are chalking up to age were already there imo, just hadn't been exploited by a quality opponent like Jacobs yet.

Canelo doesn't punch nearly as hard as Lemiuex or Jacobs. I see a much more aggressive GGG than against those guys.

Totally agree. Plus I think they played very cautious during the Jacobs fight not just because of his power but also knowing the risk of losing the fight would also lose them any shot at a Canelo match.

Plus I think they played very cautious during the Jacobs fight not just because of his power but also knowing the risk of losing the fight would also lose them any shot at a Canelo match.
It was due to body shots. They take the air out of you and make you less active over time. Don't take credit away from Jacobs.

i think if canelo can't get his respect early the tone of the fight changes quickly, secondly everyone talks about saul body attacl; what about gennady, he gets off to the body its problems for canelo

Back