Canelo vs GGG promo video

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
since rumors are that the fight is being negotiated for September

if Jacobs or Chavez Jr. wins things will get very interesting

There is a better chance Oscar going sober and stop shopping at Victoria Secrets than this fight happening this year.

I'll dig up some outlets saying talks have been on going to make the fight for September if not this year then may next

"If both contestants win their next fights and come to an agree with promotions, management, finances, weight we might see this fight happen 8 months, but if not 8 months we might see it happen in 14 months!" Meanwhile they said this fight would happen last September. Gennady is 35 and the top fighters at Middleweight have all avoided him for a good 5 years or more already, it's pretty clear what's going on here.

"If both contestants win their next fights and come to an agree with promotions, management, finances, weight we might see this fight happen 8 months, but if not 8 months we might see it happen in 14 months!" Meanwhile they said this fight would happen last September. Gennady is 35 and the top fighters at Middleweight have all avoided him for a good 5 years or more already, it's pretty clear what's going on here.
No denying something is going, could be both promoters ego causing the delay

But ggg is 35 doesn't have s signature win and the avoided narrative seems to be debunked by top fighters

Ward in particular saying the BS triple G's management spread

Canelo with his embarrassing speech also is to blame

But if hey offered him 10-15 million flat rate fee the fault also lies on he triple g management

Either way the fans suffer bottom line

I am glad Jacobs and GGG are fighting it's number one vs number two

No denying something is going, could be both promoters ego causing the delay

But ggg is 35 doesn't have s signature win and the avoided narrative seems to be debunked by top fighters

Ward in particular saying the BS triple G's management spread

Canelo with his embarrassing speech also is to blame

But if hey offered him 10-15 million flat rate fee the fault also lies on he triple g management

Either way the fans suffer bottom line

I am glad Jacobs and GGG are fighting it's number one vs number two

When I say top Fighter's.... I mean in the man's weight division. Which is undeniable, Sergio Martinez avoided him, Cotto weaseled out of a mandatory fight with him, Canelo danced around him and there were many others. Bringing the Ward situation into the equation is whatever... A separate discussion in my opinion, but I simply mean in regards to the Middleweight division. Golovkin has been one of the most ducked champions in the last decade.

That said, I agree GGG shouldn't be holding out for a bigger percentage vs Canelo, he is 35...and no matter how small the percentage it will likely be more than what he will make vs Jacob or if he fought Saunders (who also is avoiding him). If GGG is confident he beats Canelo, take the small purse beat Canelo and that win will hoist his career to entirely new levels which means more money, more fame, more opportunities and a bigger legacy.

For some reason, I went to those boxers net worth websites, and they all may be bullshit, but had GGG consistently having higher net worth than Canelo. How is this possible? Canelo is way more know to casuals than GGG. Is Golden Boy lowballing Canelo?

For some reason, I went to those boxers net worth websites, and they all may be bullshit, but had GGG consistently having higher net worth than Canelo. How is this possible? Canelo is way more know to casuals than GGG. Is Golden Boy lowballing Canelo?

First of all, who gives a fuck? Second of all, who gives a fuck? There is still a sport here, after all.

Dangg man if they make this fight im going to im going to im going to

Fucking buy a new couch and a bigger tv and get a popcorn machine

Back