****Canelo vs GGG on September 16*** Official Thread

Who do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry? Is there a sherdog boxing forum tequila slammers party I'm missing? Martin Murray and compubox is your argument? Stop.

as a big tequila drinker, I would also like to know of future tequila parties

I haven't even bothered reading through the thread yet, but what is this about a tequila party? what type of tequila, who's hosting, and Is there a cost to get in?

If the fight ever gets made Ill bet any sum of money youd like on the winner. If its Vegas we can meet there and have RR hold the cash lol.

You sound upset btw. Take a deep breath.
Lol. Have you ever even placed a bet before?

what is sad is that you dont realize that lemuiex is a stylistic nightmare for lara

i mean, do you still think that 154 angulo is as fast as 160 lemueix?

that was the stupid shit

Lara is the most overrated fighter in the last 10 years. He's a hipster fighter. Guys feel better when they talk about his great skills. Like a bunch of teens at Starbucks listening poetry and nodding their heads in unison. Meanwhile the dude looks horrible even against the mid tier guys.

Same hipsters still have Broners balls in their mouth.

Meanwhile we make money betting against their collective hipster ignorance

david can throw 80 per round vs lara and it will make no difference because he won't land any of them.

When did Lara become Floyd Mayweather or even particularly good? freaking Angulo gave him hell.

Open workouts from yesterday (it's 12:36am tueday where I am) - time stamped:

The 24/7 was actually reasonably entertaining for the first time in awhile.

When did Lara become Floyd Mayweather or even particularly good? freaking Angulo gave him hell.

i shit you not, the delusional lara actually compared his performance against canelo to floyds. something on the lines of what did floyd do differently than him?

this after he left the hospital to get his eye stitched up that was busted open from an alvarez uppercut.

He's not. He just has a style that some hipsters like.

To say he'd easily beat any good fighter is like saying Broner will easily beat any good fighter.

lol at the three of you giving eachother handjobs about how lara isn't any good.

dude is a monster, and none of you know shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back