****Canelo vs GGG on September 16*** Official Thread

Who do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Losing to salido what equivalent would that loss be for Canelo ?
Considering that Hi tech is 29

Canelo has Cotto , Lara , Austin , Cintron , Mosley

Hi tech , ? What fights shit on Canelo when he is older ?

the lara fight was three years ago, trout four years ago. you have ot look what a fighter has done in the last two years especially when canelo didnt decisively win those fights.

canelo couldve rematched lara, fought one of the charlo brothers.to be in pfp consideration, even moving ot 160 and fighting lemuiex, stevens, andy lee.

the lara fight was three years ago, trout four years ago. you have ot look what a fighter has done in the last two years especially when canelo didnt decisively win those fights.

canelo couldve rematched lara, fought one of the charlo brothers.to be in pfp consideration, even moving ot 160 and fighting lemuiex, stevens, andy lee.
Hi ttech is 29 years old, Canelo 26? Body of work same age (time frame ) Canelo has just as good as a record as hi tech

What loss is the same to Canelo as losing to salido and also what fights does hi tech have that shit on Canelo's ?

Hi ttech is 29 years old, Canelo 26? Body of work same age (time frame ) Canelo has just as good as a record as hi tech

What loss is the same to Canelo as losing to salido and also what fights does hi tech have that shit on Canelo's ?

vasyl is moving up in weight and koing ranked opponents in tbe last two yars

you cant look at fights that happened three, four years ago when you are talking pfp, especially when they are not decisive victories. ring magazine critiria for ranking fighter is not only on how they win or lose but how they fared in winning or in defeat.

vasyl is moving up in weight and koing ranked opponents in tbe last two yars

you cant look at fights that happened three, four years ago when you are talking pfp, especially when they are not decisive victories. ring magazine critiria for ranking fighter is not only on how they win or lose but how they fared in winning or in defeat.
Not arguing pound for pound we agree there. Neither belong

But what body of work does hi tech have that shits on Canelo's considering hi tech is older ?

Not arguing pound for pound we agree there. Neither belong

But what body of work does hi tech have that shits on Canelo's considering hi tech is older ?

imo, you really shouldnt emphasize the age as so much as how many professional fights that loma has had.

and he is destroying his opponents

ranked opponents

world champion opponents

two being undefeated

imo, you really shouldnt emphasize the age as so much as how many professional fights that loma has had.

and he is destroying his opponents

ranked opponents

world champion opponents

two being undefeated
That loss to salido is a big red mark
I disagree hi techs resume shits in Canelo's
Not saying Canelo is better

That loss to salido is a big red mark
I disagree hi techs resume shits in Canelo's
Not saying Canelo is better

i dont really look at resumes going back three or four years unless there is injury or domination(ward)

loma dominated russell regardless of the scorecards.

the lara and trout fights were very close

i dont really look at resumes going back three or four years unless there is injury or domination(ward)

loma dominated russell regardless of the scorecards.

the lara and trout fights were very close
Lara is a better win than russel

Lara is a better win than russel

exactly who has erislandry lara beaten?

actually who exactly has erislandry fought?

lara hasnt had a wba mandatory title defense is two fuken years

regarding russell, loma dominated gary whereas the canelo/lara fight was very close

Why argue against unprepared flesh? Let it marinate before the ultimate mastication. You all must develop the palate further. I will assuage towards understanding where the delicacies reside, but the conceptualization of your whole life is predicated on the narration of your genesis. Once found, The Shards of the Nexus will present itself to you all, with a deliciousness that is so profound you will never taste something with disdain again....

Why argue against unprepared flesh? Let it marinate before the ultimate mastication. You all must develop the palate further. I will assuage towards understanding where the delicacies reside, but the conceptualization of your whole life is predicated on the narration of your genesis. Once found, The Shards of the Nexus will present itself to you all, with a deliciousness that is so profound you will never taste something with disdain again....
Wise words

There is something strange happening; but a lot Mexican don't like Canelo and are cheering for GGG, myself included. why lord? why?

There is something strange happening; but a lot Mexican don't like Canelo and are cheering for GGG, myself included. why lord? why?

From a very distant point of view, it seems like Canelo needs to win an all-out war against a very tough opponent to convince quite a few Mexican fans.

So far he's either outclassed limited brawlers or beaten quality guys in tactical fights. It doesn't feel like it would convince an overwhelming majority of Mexican fans.

Then again, this might be one hell of a cliché.

Brook and Oscar must field so many calls from boxers asking for just a peek.
Well we all know oscar keeps his locked in a vault and only opens it every time floy fights. I could only imagine all of the spread sheets and databases that were accumulated to put together such a fine work of art.

Brook's blue prints whereabouts are unknown. But studying the tape it appears to be the Homer Simpson strategy of blocking punches with his face until something breaks

From a very distant point of view, it seems like Canelo needs to win an all-out war against a very tough opponent to convince quite a few Mexican fans.

So far he's either outclassed limited brawlers or beaten quality guys in tactical fights. It doesn't feel like it would convince an overwhelming majority of Mexican fans.

Then again, this might be one hell of a cliché.
Canelo is being subjected to the same shit Juan Manuel Marquez had to put up with in not getting his respect from his countrymen. being too skilled and not getting into wars. It wasn't until the Pacquiao wars did they start to really come around and start forgetting about Morales and Barrera. It's unfortunate the "Mexican-style" seems to be the only way most Mexican fans like to see their guy win. I think Chavez spoiled them.

The majority of Mexicans support and like Canelo
I am speaking of Mexicans not Mexican Americans

I heard supposedly GGG may retire after this fight to spend more time with his wife. I hope it's not true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back