****Canelo vs GGG on September 16*** Official Thread

Who do you have?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Canelo will be flustered by being outgunned for perhaps the first time in his career. He has struggled vs faster fighters, but we haven't seen him in there vs a stronger fighter

I think GGG will honestly be too ferocious for Canelo. I know that sounds weird, but its a combat sport and it does make a difference.

GGG is a baaad man. He is a real gladiator.
gennady-golovkin%20(7).jpg
images
27f.jpg

GGG will destroy him, fight wont go more than 6 rounds id be surprised if it went 4.

I think that Canelo will be flustered by being outgunned for perhaps the first time in his career. He has struggled vs faster fighters, but we haven't seen him in there vs a stronger fighter

I think GGG will honestly be too ferocious for Canelo. I know that sounds weird, but its a combat sport and it does make a difference.

GGG is a baaad man. He is a real gladiator.
gennady-golovkin%20(7).jpg
images
27f.jpg
So umm will defense not play a factor ? Like say GGG goes in and gets countered and he keeps missing , does that not effect the terminator ?

So umm will defense not play a factor ? Like say GGG goes in and gets countered and he keeps missing , does that not effect the terminator ?
so many variables. IDK. People shit on GGG's defense but it really isn't that bad. It's the fact that he is a hunter that sways peoples minds to think that he has no technique or whatever. He does have skills and the fact that he is actually faster then Canelo unlike brook and jacobs.

so many variables. IDK. People shit on GGG's defense but it really isn't that bad. It's the fact that he is a hunter that sways peoples minds to think that he has no technique or whatever. He does have skills and the fact that he is actually faster then Canelo unlike brook and jacobs.
GGG is faster than Canelo ?

GGG is faster than Canelo ?

supposedly golovkins gloves accelerate twice as fast as a top fuel dragster.

if canelo was so fast he wouldnt only have one single kd in 48 rounds against four top ten 154s. all four fights being close no less.

this shit is just so basic, factual; if you can get by the red hair the facts tell you that canelo doesnt even really have a punchers chance let alone outboxing golovkin

he does have thte judges and the excellent fight iq so golovkin could lose should it go to the cards

Last edited:

supposedly golovkins gloves accelerate twice as fast as a top fuel dragster.

if canelo was so fast he wouldnt only have one single kd in 48 rounds against four top ten 154s. all four fights being close no less.

this shit is just so basic, factual; if you can get by the red hair the facts tell you that canelo doesnt even really have a punchers chance let alone outboxing golovkin

he does have thte judges and the excellent fight iq so golovkin could lose should it go to the cards

Quoted to revisit this , so You say Canelo can't outbox GGG but could win if it goes the distance ?

Quoted to revisit this , so You say Canelo can't outbox GGG but could win if it goes the distance ?

imo, canelo was the recipient of the two worst scorecard in 2013(trout: christodolou 118-109; mayweather: ross 114-114)

canelo could very well win because he has great fight iq and if he is not kd in multiple rounds and can keep from being outlanded by a 2-1 margin he could get the robbery

canelo is a puncher not a boxer. golovkin has showed that he can win by both boxing(lemuiex,jacbos, stevens) and by brawling.

canelo could very well win because he has great fight iq and if he is not kd in multiple rounds and can keep from being outlanded by a 2-1 margin he could get the robbery.
Glad you are not biased

giphy.gif

justin-g-shocked-mr-bean-horrified-l2JHS7po8pGz94TgQ

Glad you are not biased

giphy.gif

justin-g-shocked-mr-bean-horrified-l2JHS7po8pGz94TgQ

how am i biased? im giving facts regarding canelo.

i dont think alvarez will have any success at 160 and if the golovkin that fought lemuiex still exists canelo has very little chance. beating up on 140 khan, euro smith, glass kirkland and shot chavez should not be how one evaulates canelos skillset

how am i biased? im giving facts regarding canelo.

i dont think alvarez will have any success at 160 and if the golovkin that fought lemuiex still exists canelo has very little chance. beating up on 140 khan, euro smith, glass kirkland and shot chavez should not be how one evaulates canelos skillset
The part I quoted is not factual , hasn't happened .

The part I quoted is not factual , hasn't happened .

youre disageeing that golovkin could get robbed?

if this fight were taking place in kazakhstan there is no way gennady would only be a -160.

he would be a -500, probably more

youre disageeing that golovkin could get robbed?

if this fight were taking place in kazakhstan there is no way gennady would only be a -160.

he would be a -500, probably more
I am saying the way you said it and then add robbery , if Canelo does what you said , he could win by a slight margin but it wouldn't be a robbery.

It's fact that you said it , but it can't be a fact since it hasn't happened .

I am saying the way you said it and then add robbery , if Canelo does what you said he could win by a slight margin but it wouldn't be a robbery.

It's fact that guy said it , but it can't be a fact since it hasn't happened .

there is a precendent that canelo has been the recipient of some statistically impossible scorecards. that is my argument. but imo that has already been factored into the current -160 line.

canelo is not going to have success at 160 and that will be the case in september.

i think canelo is the most overrated fighter in boxing right now and have no idea how he is considered pfp by beating kahn, kirkland, smith and chavez

vasyls body of work over the same timeframe shits all over canelos

there is a precendent that canelo has been the recipient of some statistically impossible scorecards. that is my argument. but imo that has already been factored into the current -160 line.

canelo is not going to have success at 160 and that will be the case in september.

i think canelo is the most overrated fighter in boxing right now and have no idea how he is considered pfp by beating kahn, kirkland, smith and chavez

vasyls body of work over the same timeframe shits all over canelos
Losing to salido what equivalent would that loss be for Canelo ?
Considering that Hi tech is 29

Canelo has Cotto , Lara , Austin , Cintron , Mosley

Hi tech , ? What fights shit on Canelo when he is older ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back