Canelo vs Chavez Jr preview show

XThe GreatestX

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Not bad HBO. Im pretty hyped for the fight. I think im going to bet on Chavez tbh. Will post bet slip closer to the fight if i do

Good to see Sauls English is getting better. He'll be pretty good in a few years.

Julio will be embarrassed. It'll be sad for dad.

Not bad HBO. Im pretty hyped for the fight. I think im going to bet on Chavez tbh. Will post bet slip closer to the fight if i do

I still can't get over that promo at the beginning. They are running through a desert at some huge wall in the distance. Damn illegal immigrants.

I still can't get over that promo at the beginning. They are running through a desert at some huge wall in the distance. Damn illegal immigrants.
The wall will create lots of jobs !!

Holes need repairing. Those are job creators, right there.

Also check this out. Pretty damn good video by HBO again

I think its bit sad if HBO will stop with the boxing. I enjoy their promos, highlights/greatest hits and other boxing videos a lot

This Canelo vs Chavez promo turns into an Oscar promo

Come on dude let the new blood have thier shine

Man Canelo comes across as so manufactured. Like some kind of cyborg but they struggled to get the legs right. For those that understand Spanish - does he have any personality at all?

This Canelo vs Chavez promo turns into an Oscar promo

Come on dude let the new blood have thier shine

Still crying about how mexicans don't love him.

Man Canelo comes across as so manufactured. Like some kind of cyborg but they struggled to get the legs right. For those that understand Spanish - does he have any personality at all?
comes off well spoken and grounded , vanilla at times mixed in with passion when he's not being told what to say

Still crying about how mexicans don't love him.
Lol you caught that , the part annoys me when they do father and son passing the torch and in comes Oscar as if he was Canelo's dad or passing him his legacy . Saul "Canelo " de la Hoya is probably next

Lol you caught that , the part annoys me when they do father and son passing the torch and in comes Oscar as if he was Canelo's dad or passing him his legacy . Saul "Canelo " de la Hoya is probably next
Thats what I was just thinking too. I realized this was Oscar reminding people of his incredible, legendary achievement and oh yeah, don't forget about Canelo!

Thats what I was just thinking too. I realized this was Oscar reminding people of his incredible, legendary achievement and oh yeah, don't forget about Canelo!

Oscar is more like Canelo's older brother with both sharing the same father, Floyd.

Is the suppose beef between the two real? If so, what caused it?

the preview show kinda sucks.

the fighting tradition one is pretty awesome though... a very 24/7 vibe. i like it.

Also check this out. Pretty damn good video by HBO again

I think its bit sad if HBO will stop with the boxing. I enjoy their promos, highlights/greatest hits and other boxing videos a lot

this is that production quality i was looking for

i love having lievs voice in my ear

Back