Canelo vs Chavez Jr in talks. BREAKING: Canelo signed the contract, waiting on Chavez Jr

lol Vanes being racist, but he is right. I think the fight is going to end with a tired JCCjr running and the ref stopping the fight

That's passion glad to see kids training in the sport

Top Rank reserved a spot for May 6, sounds like they are trying counter programming

Zou Shiming is expected to Co-Main event for that card.

Top Rank reserved a spot for May 6, sounds like they are trying counter programming

Zou Shiming is expected to Co-Main event for that card.
More boxing Man this year is ramping up

I'm interested by this fight, I hope Chavez jr comes in prepared and pushes Canelo, curious to see canelo against a bigger guy l. Kinda helps get him ready for golovkin, but I still think golovkin tkos him

I'm interested by this fight, I hope Chavez jr comes in prepared and pushes Canelo, curious to see canelo against a bigger guy l. Kinda helps get him ready for golovkin, but I still think golovkin tkos him
Part of me wants to see JCC Jr pull off the upset just to fuck over Canelo and Oscar but I want to GGG get a good pay day soon.

Lmao. I know people give you shit cause of the fat ass Dan shit, bUT I Loled.

I follow Canelo on IG, and saw that a few days ago. Thought was super gay. Plus the green of the car is a complimentary color to the herpes on his lips, and makes an eye sore of it.

Dude has issues. He has the worst IG out of any boxer I follow. Stop showing your lips in your pics dude!
This IG post reminded me of this thread

This IG post reminded me of this thread

Hahahaba. I saw that and thought he looked so teh ghey.

Similar note. Chavez Jr keeps posting shit from the fight like he should be proud of it. I had to stop following him, because he seems delusional... really weird string of posts over last few weeks.

Back