Canelo knee surgery?

I dont think Ive ever seen so much outrage over a hot piss test from a fighter.

Its interesting. I think its a combo of people already not caring for him and fucking up the fight with Golovkin moreso than actual outrage about using Clen.
It's he and Oscar's arrogance and blame shifting that was so infuriating.

What kind of cosmetic surgery do you get for your knee? So odd. Lol.

It's really common among older models actually though I've never heard of a male getting the procedure. Canelo said himself he was fixing a "fold" but what that actually means is a wrinkle around your knee usually called a kninkle.

"While cosmetic surgery offers numerous procedures that can revitalize various parts of the face and body, one area that often receives little attention is the knees. Known as “kninkles,” wrinkles and sagging skin on the knees affect many women, no matter how smooth the rest of the skin on their body is. Even some of the most in-shape celebrities like Demi Moore and Catherine Zeta-Jones have fallen victim to this condition. Fortunately, cosmetic treatment can eliminate wrinkles and sagging skin on the knee area, while restoring a youthful appearance to the legs in the process."

So This Ginger Spice dude thought his knee either looked old or fat or both and had a knee-lift done.

I can't even...

I dont think Ive ever seen so much outrage over a hot piss test from a fighter.

Its interesting. I think its a combo of people already not caring for him and fucking up the fight with Golovkin moreso than actual outrage about using Clen.
I think it is the totality of the situation that is pissing everyone off. He made GGG wait a year for the first fight to age him, then made him wait another 8 months for the rematch for no damn reason and wouldn't negotiate if GGG took another fight. Then he pisses hot and leaves GGG to fight some poor bastard on short notice and blue balling fans on a repeat of last year's best fight. It is complete bullshit. I hope GGG sues the fuck out of the ginger bastard.

Does anyone doubt Oscar and ClenBoy do Friday night Anal waxing to get ready for the weekend? <45>

Does anyone doubt Oscar and ClenBoy do Friday night Anal waxing to get ready for the weekend? <45>
You dont....?

This is awkward.

This cheat's ligaments can't keep up with the artificial muscle.

This cheat's ligaments can't keep up with the artificial muscle.

No, it was a cosmetic surgery. Something about some unsightly skin flap or lumps or a benign cyst or something was reported somewhere. Forget where I saw that one. Some genetic flaw/defect, I think. As opposed to anything having to do with the structural functioning of the knee itself. Who knows.

This is too fucking funny.

GBP has reported several times now that Canelo underwent COSMETIC SURGERY and that it wasn't needed at all.

Canelo says GBP is lying and he needed knee surgery but also wanted a "fold" removed for personal reasons.

So either way Clenelo Alvaroids had cosmetic surgery on his knee. Of all the places I could think a professional boxer would want cosmetic surgery the knee certainly isn't anywhere on that list. How the fuck can anyone still be a fan of Princess Alvaroids I will never understand.
Well if it's a folded cartilage that makes sense. If it's a fold of skin wouldn't that just make his knee stiff??

It's really common among older models actually though I've never heard of a male getting the procedure. Canelo said himself he was fixing a "fold" but what that actually means is a wrinkle around your knee usually called a kninkle.

"While cosmetic surgery offers numerous procedures that can revitalize various parts of the face and body, one area that often receives little attention is the knees. Known as “kninkles,” wrinkles and sagging skin on the knees affect many women, no matter how smooth the rest of the skin on their body is. Even some of the most in-shape celebrities like Demi Moore and Catherine Zeta-Jones have fallen victim to this condition. Fortunately, cosmetic treatment can eliminate wrinkles and sagging skin on the knee area, while restoring a youthful appearance to the legs in the process."

So This Ginger Spice dude thought his knee either looked old or fat or both and had a knee-lift done.

I can't even...
Oh jeez I hope this wasn't the case. Next thing you know we'll find out he has his back waxed. :eek:

The REAL reason may 5th was cancelled.

I hope he heals quickly, he’s a great fighter, and is must see TV.

haven't you heard? it was cancelled because golovkin is scared.
It was super suspect that they would pull the pin on this fight because of clenbuterol, given the built in excuse. Like, are we supposed to believe that the NSAC has a moral code or some shit? GTFOWTS.

This makes a lot more sense.

Back