Canelo knee surgery? | Page 2

Discussion in 'Boxing Discussion' started by The Can Opener, Apr 13, 2018.

1. randomg1t EVERYTIME CHAMPION

randomg1t
    the higher the profile, the more people get pissed.

he's literally the face of boxing right now. i mean when the biggest star is busted for PEDs, it hurts the image of the sport. couple that with the highly disputed decision in the first golovkin fight, the fact that the rematch was cancelled, and the fact that golovkin is a really likable character... i think it makes perfect sense for everyone to lose their shit over canelo.

i was a huge fan of his and all this crap piled up, now i'm just disappointed. it sucks.

BluntTrauma21 likes this.
  2. george-oli Purple Belt

george-oli
    Lol good job.

3. PUO3 You are a can.

PUO3
    True. I dont know though. To be totally honest I dont care about the Clen thing. I do care that the fight is off of course. Im a big fan of Clenelo and that rustled my jimmies.

I sure as shit dont hold Clen in the same light as I do steroids. That may be an unpopular opinion of course and I dont expect everyone to feel the same.

4. george-oli Purple Belt

george-oli
    Drug cheat. Lol good job.

5. Noctilux Purple Belt

Noctilux
    Its a combination of fuckery by Canelo and Golden boy. Lets not forget "Mexican don't fuck around," and then doing just that. The purchased judges in the GGG and FMJ fights. Waiting for GGG to get old and show weakness before making a non-shit offer, and of course, Oscar's interesting kitchen culinary, utensil, delights.

6. quincy k Brown Belt

quincy k
    christodouluos card in the trout fight was horrible. iirc, he gave two rounds to austin...the 11th and 12th when it was obvous that it would have no bearing on the fight

7. Boxiana Blue Belt

Boxiana
    He’s the teachers pet of boxing, and no one likes the teachers pet.

xavion and cottagecheesefan like this.
  8. randomg1t EVERYTIME CHAMPION

randomg1t
    i don't either, but i'm still disappointed when one of my favorite fighters isn't clean, no matter what he fucked up with. i mean come on, you're a professional. you should know better. know better not to fuck up if it was unintentional, or know better not to get caught.

pednelo has a sort of aura about him, it's a cringe inducing cliche but it's true when they say he has the heart of a champion. when he gets hit, he retaliates like a fucking boss. he was young when he fought floyd, and he was getting his ass kicked, but he didn't give him any respect and fought him like a man. floyd tried some dirty shit on him, clenelo punched him in the dick. there's an intensity to the guy, and he's entertaining, and he's a really good boxer. what was there not to like?

so it's just disappointing when he fucks up, no matter what it's about. anabolic steroids or "blood pressure medication", i don't give a fuck. he should be better than that.

StickAndMove and City_Lights like this.
  9. cottagecheesefan Silver Belt

cottagecheesefan
    Canelo is disliked because he comes across as a little, spoiled biatch. Kissing horses and shit, probably sucking their hooves and shit. Oscar is his mentor after all. It only takes a few more shots of tequila for a turkey baster to turn into a horse schlong... not that I would know or anything. MEXICANS DONT FUCK AROUND

10. randomg1t EVERYTIME CHAMPION

randomg1t
    and another thing: when the tests first came out, he said he was embarrassed and apologized to the fans, the promoters, the media... everyone but golovkin. it doesn't matter if gennady went apeshit on him and called him a drug cheat, had canelo shown some form of humility towards GGG and said "listen man, i didn't take this shit on purpose and i'm really sorry to fuck up your fight, i understand you're angry and i get that you don't believe me, but there's nothing i can do about it now. my bad.", i'd expect the backlash be a lot less severe.

but he didn't. he started calling golovkin a bitch, said this whole thing was just gennady's way of getting out of the fight because he was scared, all sorts of bullshit. that's infuriating, and it just leads to more people not believing his contaminated taco story.

11. The Can Opener Brown Belt

The Can Opener
    This is too fucking funny.

GBP has reported several times now that Canelo underwent COSMETIC SURGERY and that it wasn't needed at all.

Canelo says GBP is lying and he needed knee surgery but also wanted a "fold" removed for personal reasons.

So either way Clenelo Alvaroids had cosmetic surgery on his knee. Of all the places I could think a professional boxer would want cosmetic surgery the knee certainly isn't anywhere on that list. How the fuck can anyone still be a fan of Princess Alvaroids I will never understand.

Kovalev's "Man Bag" likes this.
  12. PUO3 You are a can.

PUO3
    I dont disagree with any of this.

13. PUO3 You are a can.

PUO3
    I think Canelo takes a lot of blame for things he has nothing to do with. Granted, theres been a fair amount of stuff for critics to take fire at like you mentioned.

Fighters arent as involved with the whole process as fans think they are.

14. Kovalev's "Man Bag" I don't do titles

Kovalev's "Man Bag"
    His hair still looked great in the hospital bed photo. JS.

15. wilddeuces Brown Belt

wilddeuces
    [​IMG]

^That knee injury from tainted meat, too? Shit. Mexico is a hard place to live for everyone.

The Can Opener likes this.
  16. RizinSon88 I'm isolated...

RizinSon88
    "Fro"nelo Alvarez...I can get behind that.

Kovalev's "Man Bag" likes this.
  17. PHATV WHITEBELT

PHATV
    • [​IMG]
      Sports ESPN.com
      Canelo Alvarez undergoes 'cosmetic' surgery
      MEXICO - Golden Boy Promotions has confirmed that middleweight Canelo Alvarez underwent a cosmetic surgery on Friday, which was not urgent. The procedure was performed on Alvarez's home state of Jalisco, after several reports surfaced, stating that he would be the subject of an arthroscopic procedure. "Indeed, Alvarez underwent surgery. However, it was a cosmetic procedure. There are no further details," a spokesperson for Golden Boy, the Oscar de la Hoya-owned company, said about the medical status for the Mexican boxer. Alvarez has a hearing scheduled for April 18 after the Nevada Athletic Commission filed a complaint when Alvarez tested positive for the banned performance-enhancing substance...

18. BluntTrauma21 Young Martha

BluntTrauma21
    What kind of cosmetic surgery do you get for your knee? So odd. Lol.

StickAndMove and City_Lights like this.
  19. Marc A Money is everywhere no need to stay poor

Marc A
    Canelo sneezed on a nurse

[​IMG]

Dude needs to die

20. Lastofthemohican Blue Belt

Lastofthemohican
    My guess is a cyst? I got pushed into a cactus in california years ago by a friend and had fucking hundreds of the cunt needles in my forearm. I still have a few needles in my forearm and the doc said removing it would only serve cosmetic purposes.

StickAndMove and BluntTrauma21 like this.