Canelo-Khan ppv buy prediction

Supporting what. If you support boxing, buying a dying platform is not the way to go about it.

Ppv is a dying platform.

Under 1 million, no buzz about this fight at all this week.

I don't see it as a much of a challenge for Canelo but that's why they fight, anything can happen.
That's why they matchmake. I'm sort of on the fence ordering this one. Kahn is a WW but they are basically fighting at JMW. I gotta go with Canelo by KO inside six but if Amir stays on his bike and can land some counters you never know.

Oscar "reported" that Canelo-Khans HBO Faceoff and 24/7 has doubled Canelo-Cotto in viewership. Says their expecting huge numbers.

2+2=4million

Canelo by 5th rd KO.

1.8m ppv buys
I like the confidence but why set yourself up for ridicule with such a crazy high prediction? This fight does somewhere between 300-500k.

I hope it does really well, haven't seen a ton of promotion for it but boxing fans should shell out the dough here and support their sport.

Ill support Boxing in big fights, ala Canelo vs Golovkin...this though nah itll be over in 2 rounds

Khan bets are the biggest wins if he pulls out on top

I like the confidence but why set yourself up for ridicule with such a crazy high prediction? This fight does somewhere between 300-500k.
I was making a joke. Oscar was saying double Canelo-Cotto. I do think this fight does 800k-1m tho

According to Big Dan, there's very little buzz about it now.

I'm sticking to 500k

I've been buying most of the bigger boxing PPV's over the last few years, but I think this one will be a pass for me. I think it will still sell okay, though. Maybe 600,000-ish. Maybe.

I'm going low myself. 5-6 mill

Horrible match making. Easy fight for canelo.

Won't be ordering this fight.

Khan should of stayed at welter and displayed his dominance. Then moved up but he's outside of the top 5 at welter and he knows he can't do that

I'll be ordering to see the chicken dance.

500-700k is right. I don't expect numbers anywhere near canelo/cotto, the mexicans are not interested in watching their dubious homeboy whale on a muslim from britain 15 pounds in over his fuckin head. This is not an interesting match at all, it's just a star power test. Undercard could have some fireworks, although tapia is getting chinned by lemieux

Back