Canelo has outsold the UFC in PPV buys this year

You sound like a delusional Mexican fan protecting your fighter that needed a corrupt Judge to score a 117-111 score card.

Someone low functioning autistic and retarded seen GGG nearly beat him to death. Dude fought in pockets and if not being the only star left in that sport not to mention, having the entire nation of Mexico behind him, he would have lost. Saved the way floyd got saved by corrupt American judges versus Castillo 1.

Lulz at GGG beating him to death, your such a sad jealous hater. At no point was Canelo ever in trouble. Your whole " SAVED" argument is horse shit. Too bad he wouldn't stand still stick his chin out and let GGG hit him huh?? God forbid someone actually uses some boxing.

The fuk outta here.

<DisgustingHHH> .

What was Floyds last ppv number before Conor? Then what was Conors last ppv # before Floyd? A new ppv king there was and thy name was McGregor.

And Floyd fought someone that people know and Conor fought Alvarez who nobody knows.
No one knows who Berto is. He is not household name. Also, the drop off for Floyd's PPV numbers was because the fight was supposed to be the fight of the century vs Pacman the two best boxers of the time and it did not live up to the hype whatsoever.

Is Conor the new PPV king? Perhaps, he's up there but there's no doubt competition in Canelo. Canelo just did 1.2 and 1.3 million this year. Conor had a once in lifetime super fight with the best boxer of and PPV draw of not only this era but all time. We'll see how his numbers look when he's back to fighting regular opponents.

No one knows who Berto is. He is not household name. Also, the drop off for Floyd's PPV numbers was because the fight was supposed to be the fight of the century vs Pacman the two best boxers of the time and it did not live up to the hype whatsoever.

Is Conor the new PPV king? Perhaps, he's up there but there's no doubt competition in Canelo. Canelo just did 1.2 and 1.3 million this year. Conor had a once in lifetime super fight with the best boxer of and PPV draw of not only this era but all time. We'll see how his numbers look when he's back to fighting regular opponents.
Again, have u looked at Conors ppv numbers. Going back to Mendes yo last yr? Not to mention social media hits he gets.

Lulz at GGG beating him to death, your such a sad jealous hater. At no point was Canelo ever in trouble. Your whole " SAVED" argument is horse shit. Too bad he wouldn't stand still stick his chin out and let GGG hit him huh?? God forbid someone actually uses some boxing.

The fuk outta here.

<DisgustingHHH> .

He barely made it to the final round. Fought a total of 2minutes in the entire 12, held onto dear life.

delsusional. Go back and make me a sandwich.

He barely made it to the final round. Fought a total of 2minutes in the entire 12, held onto dear life.

delsusional. Go back and make me a sandwich.

I'll do nothing of the sort "Bob". Enjoy the comforts of your own delusional mental state. Your free to go and eat your boogers and whisper to yourself in the corner.

giphy.webp

Last edited:
Retard, that was the boxing super bowl. they got nobody here on. Furthermore, given the gift Ws to their fighter, nobody gives a fuck, and boxing is dead.

lol yeah 'tardo

Just like "nobody's coming after Oscar De La Hoya!! Boxing is dead after Oscar De La Hoya!"

ooops....Floyd Mayweather came along :D

How'd this debate this end up? Just like the "Ronda is the best fighter ever!!" debate :D

Last edited:
I'll do nothing of the sort "Bob". Enjoy the comforts of your own delusional mental state. Your free too go and eat your boogers and whisper to yourself in the corner.

giphy.webp

What is it like being a cuck and having low testosterone? Mad?

lol yeah 'tardo

Just like "nobody's coming after Oscar De La Hoya!! Boxing is dead after Oscar De La Hoya!"

ooops....Floyd Mayweather came along :D

How'd this debate this end up? Just like the "Ronda is the best fighter ever!!" debate :D

The guy that got saved by corrupt American judges versus Castillo?

You sound super emo. Some of these so called men need to get their testosterone checked.

Yeah very true, I agree with you. I have been to local amateur MMA shows in the past so I know what amateur MMA looks like, and trust me 99% of the women fighters in UFC are below amateur male MMA, its not even as skilled as that. They are all so uncoordinated and stiff in the striking, there is the odd exception but its just not high level MMA.

So many events too, and everyone looks the same, wearing the same uniforms etc, nothing stands out. Too much point fighting going on too. I love MMA, been watching since UFC 5 when Dan Severn cleaned house and won the tournament, but I swear some of the UFC Fight Night cards are just becoming a chore to watch sometimes.

They try to shove garbage fighters like Sage and Paige and Watersons or whatever her name is down our throats, but they fail to realize that they all gonna lose because they are not very good so just wasting our time trying to build them up into some star which they are not.

I wouldn't waste time watching every UFC FN card if I were you. Sometimes its best to just just hop on to youtube and watch a live or recorded ACB or FNG card. Lot of great talent and diversity there. Shame English-language MMA websites don't cover the foreign promotions like they used to.

Back