Canelo - GGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GGG has got this one.
Canelo is not going to be able to keep up with the pace.

Its obvious from his previous fights Canelo prefers fighting in spurts and time to think. GGG wont give him that.

I see Canelo spending a lot of time along the ropes and being broken down. He needs to be able to clinch well and often, but he doesnt strike me as that type of fighter.

Canelo is a very good thinking boxer. But i think many people underestimate how smart and tricky GGG is. He is subtly deceptive.

Seems like most people have similar predictions. Canelo has the tools to beat GGG but I don't he can sustain the game plan under that kind of pressure. Canelo probably wins most of the rounds but might get stopped late.

I liked that quote from Canelo's trainer in the last 24/7 about GGG.

Something along the lines of we know GGG is a stick of dynamite so we have to do everything we can for the entire fight to make sure that dynamite doesn't go off.

WAR GGG!!!

tenor.gif

There's absolutely no reason to start throwing PED accusations at Canelo.
Someone going up in weight, about to fight a physical monster, gets bigger? Gasp.

Someone going up in weight, about to fight a physical monster, gets bigger? Gasp.
Nah, the way you bulk up is taking as many protein shakes as possible. South Park showed us that.

Canelo knows how to cultivate mass

HddK2qS.gif

Kenny Bayless will be the referee.

adelaide byrd is the nuetral judge who had khan beating canelo before the stoppage.

Honestly, he doesn't even look that much bigger to me. Maybe I just haven't seen the right pictures or something, but he basically just looks like a guy who no longer is concerned about making weight. In recent years he always looked just a little bit hungry to me, like he was being very careful not to put on weight. Like a mesomorph trying hard to stay skinny.

I always said that if Canelo was not a boxer, he could easily be a guy who walked around at a pretty lean 185. He's a pretty stocky guy.

To win this fight I think Canelo is straight going to have to outfight GGG. I just don't see him out boxing him bouncing all over the place. It's just not his style. And I just really doubt he's going to outfight GGG

glenn trowbridge had canelo up 49-46.

thats pretty much how morettis screcard is going to read

I think 49-46 was pretty bad. I could see 48-47 for Canelo though. He started getting to Khan in the 3rd.

I really think a lot of these rounds are gonna be pretty clear

I think 49-46 was pretty bad. I could see 48-47 for Canelo though. He started getting to Khan in the 3rd.

I really think a lot of these rounds are gonna be pretty clear

if the golovkin that fought lemuiex still exists i agree. canelo will have no answer for the jab and his skin may also be a liabillity. he was cut in the mosely and smith fight and his right eye was badly bruised as early as the second round.

imo, lara couldve closed canelos eye and possibly stopped him; that is if he had balls and heart the size of his mouth

I thought Khan won the first 4 rounds

Same. Though I figured Khan would take it until Alvarez put in the body work and caught Amir in the middle of something. If you let him, Khan will lull himself to sleep.

Mr Alvarez's flesh is really tight and the thickness is a marvel to behold. We all want to taste the new musk.

Mr Alvarez's flesh is really tight and the thickness is a marvel to behold. We all want to taste the new musk.

Speak for yourself. I wanna see his blood.
And preferably, him lying in it.

<{JustBleed}>

Speak for yourself. I wanna see his blood.
And preferably, him lying in it.

<{JustBleed}>

To be honest I don't think Senri would mind watching Canelo's thick flesh getting penetrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back