Canelo - GGG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard the livestock in Mexico have a serious problem of inhaling copious amounts of PEDs.

Thank goodness we're not animals, eh ?
Horse tranquillisers work on other animals I think.

He said himself that he is considering retirement once this fight is over. So there is obviously a chance. Especially with a 20-30 million dollar payday for a guy who doesn't blow money. If he wins I think there will be a rematch for sure. If he loses I don't think Canelo will ever give him a rematch so I'm not sure GGG is willing to start over with no belts and being even more avoided than he already was.

But didnt he just recently said that he wants to keep fighting up until he is 40 years old? I might remember wrong though, but I remember reading something like that recently

Horse tranquillisers work on other animals I think.
Horseshit.
Next you're going to say Erik Morales's lunch wasn't juiced to the gills before it was slaughtered and put on his plate...........before Erik was slaughtered by Garcia and put on his pate.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I've heard the livestock in Mexico have a serious problem of inhaling copious amounts of PEDs.

Thank goodness we're not animals, eh ?
You really think Canelo looks that much different?

You really think Canelo looks that much different?

It's like he's consumed the essence...nay....the very nickname of his second last opponent.

Beefy.

Very Beefy.

I mean, if he walks into a dairy farm .........them bovines would all have theirs udders in a fluffle.
Knowwudimsayin ?

Creaming and not just in their milk.

There's absolutely no reason to start throwing PED accusations at Canelo.

But didnt he just recently said that he wants to keep fighting up until he is 40 years old? I might remember wrong though, but I remember reading something like that recently

golovkins fighting style does not make it to 40.

imo, he is a bigger version of kt who made it to 36 before shutting it down. a guy like floyd who took no punishment while living a very clean life, cherry-picked pretty much his entire 147 career other than the dlh fight, and is a shell of his former self at 40.

no legs, no head movement...wouldve been ktfo cold by spence or porter if he came back to fight them instead of some irish guy with zero amatuer or professional fights

article-0-0DA73B7E00000578-168_224x423.jpg

Tough fight to call in my opinion.
I think that Canelo is the more well rounded boxer, he throws more combinations, he moves with more angles, he has much better headmovement etc.

But GGG is just so good at what he does, walks people down with that piston jab and then throws huge bombs to the head and body.

I can see Canelo winning the majority of the early rounds with his speed and movement. Out of the first 6 rounds I can see Canelo winning about 4rounds. But after the first half of the fight I think GGGs powerful shots to the arms and body of Canelo will make him start slowing down. The same way Rocky Marciano would win his fights, wear the opponent down by hitting their arms and their body with big shots.

I think GGG wins a close but comfortable UD or by stoppage in the last 3 rounds

Some great posts in this thread, like many others here I have this fight close to 50-50. Anything I say is probably covered by someone already, really it depends on who can impose their gameplans better. I'll lean towards Golovkin to win by late stoppage or a decision. I can't wait!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back