Canelo-GGG rumored to be over 2m ppv buys

Fuck that it did 2m.
The LA Times is full of shit unless they support my argument

Canelo sold 1 million with Chavez Jr. He's the draw, not GGG.

Of course Canelo is a much bigger draw than GGG. But Chavez is actually a decent draw too, he had a pretty successful PPV with Sergio Martinez (who is not a draw). So Canelo didn't sell a million with a nobody, Chavez contributed to that. Just like GGG contributed a lot to the 1.3.

Good numbers? I make that walking for my morning coffee "bill gates".

My first thought was those are not good numbers.

I mean realistically theyre ok. I'm sure dela wanted higher than that though, this cannot be a win for him. shit didn't canelo vs Chavez do 1.1 mill

Neither of them will break 1 mil next fight unless it's a rematch

Title needs edited. Reading it did 1.2 million which is really disappointing for boxing if true.

Neither of them will break 1 mil next fight unless it's a rematch
Fuck off already you can.

Youre real close to not posting in the boxing forum moving forward.

it did 1.2 million which is really disappointing for boxing if true.
I think people are starting to expect Mayweather big-fight numbers in big fights that don't involve Mayweather. What recent PPVs--UFC or boxing--that don't involve Mayweather did significantly more than that? Even fights with Pacquiao and McGregor as headliners only average about that, if you take Mayweather out of the equation. We've seen many high quality, but low interest, PPVs doing under 200K buys in the last few years. Breaking a million is still a big deal.

I think people are starting to expect Mayweather big-fight numbers in big fights that don't involve Mayweather. What recent PPVs--UFC or boxing--that don't involve Mayweather did significantly more than that? Even fights with Pacquiao and McGregor as headliners only average about that, if you take Mayweather out of the equation. We've seen many high quality, but low interest, PPVs doing under 200K buys in the last few years. Breaking a million is still a big deal.
It’s not that , it’s really mma insecurity (which I don’t get )
Just notice the usual suspects. Most where saying Canelo and GGG team where dropping the ball in terms of promoting the fight , weak undercard , it will suffer due to May -Mac
It does over 1 million and in today’s market, that’s a huge number, No other combat sport is getting those numbers this year.
So, it’s suspect on the perception of said market failure.

Or this people don’t understand the business of boxing or any for that matter.

The value that boxing is giving the fans is unbelievable and yet the haters find the negative in that .

Out—

Fuck off already you can.

Youre real close to not posting in the boxing forum moving forward.
He is annoying with fake stats and fake personality but most of us just see him as the clown he is

He is annoying with fake stats and fake personality but most of us just see him as the clown he is
Its grown old.

Back