Canelo & GGG Finalize Deal

Wanderlei4Life

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
12339494_983247568771_7587857455006143393_o.jpg

@danrafaelespn:

Breaking: @Canelo & @GGGBoxing make deal and as expected they each get interim bouts. If fight not finalized after that purse bids. #boxing

Apparently both guys will have a voluntary in the spring/summer and then will face off in September.

What a fight!!!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dan-rafael/...ne-extended-as-canelo-ggg-come-closer-to-deal

Possible Canelo-GGG and Ward-Kovalev at the end of the year.

I knew Canelo would step up

RIP Canelo..where the hell is Oscar ?

GGG is the favorite, but I think Canelo finds a way to pull it off.

Maybe but I want to see what happens when GGG hits him with a good shot to the body or the chin lol.

NO ONE can ever say canelo ducks guys. his track record already proves this.

Maybe but I want to see what happens when GGG hits him with a good shot to the body or the chin lol.

Me too. I know sparring and a fight with 10oz gloves is usually different, but if the stories of their session is true, then Canelo has a chance.

I think Canelo's creative punching and underrated defense will earn him a close decision win, but GGG can absolutely win by KO or otherwise.

What if both Canelo and GGG lose their mandatory fights?

Props to Canelo for stepping up if this actually happens

Canelo wins.

Canelo is the real deal for taking the fight. Gennady will win. Better jab and power. Canelo has better combos and hand speed though.

Should be good

Canelo stops him and propels himself to the top 1-3 P4P

Me too. I know sparring and a fight with 10oz gloves is usually different, but if the stories of their session is true, then Canelo has a chance.

I think Canelo's creative punching and underrated defense will earn him a close decision win, but GGG can absolutely win by KO or otherwise.

Yeah but I think I'd take GGG to beat canelo the same canelo who fought cotto gets knocked out by GGG or at least gets knocked down a few times. canelo has never been hit by a guy that hits like GGG and he won't have the size advantage.

Now I'm not counting canelo out but I just don't think he has much for GGG unless he beats on him with hard body shots for the first half of the fight.

Back