Canelo-GGG deal was agreed on for weeks until GGG changed terms

Yeah Loeffler bent up from 35% to 42.5% <Lmaoo>

”He knows what his priorities are. Gennady said he wants 50-50 or Canelo can go stick it. "

Then some clowns on here yeah yeah he does deserve 50-50. PRINCIPLE GGG NOT ABOUT MONEY

lol yeah

Just like GGG ALLOWS fighters to hit him

Sad

”He knows what his priorities are. Gennady said he wants 50-50 or Canelo can go stick it. "

Then some clowns on here yeah yeah he does deserve 50-50. PRINCIPLE GGG NOT ABOUT MONEY

lol yeah

Just like GGG ALLOWS fighters to hit him

Sad

So we agree to 65-35. You cheat and the fight gets canceled. We renegotiate starting at 50-50. We settle (hopefully) at 57.5-42.5 and somehow you came ahead? :rolleyes:

So we agree to 65-35. You cheat and the fight gets canceled. We renegotiate starting at 50-50. We settle (hopefully) at 57.5-42.5 and somehow you came ahead? :rolleyes:
Let's make this simple

Canelo is the A side , Canelo is controlling the amount of the split

Canelo has been controlling GGG career since fight 1 and the fans of boxing are the one's who suffer for it

Anything else is just fanboy talk

50/50 that neither this fight or AJ Wilder get made for some BS reasons

Let's make this simple

Canelo is the A side , Canelo is controlling the amount of the split

Canelo has been controlling GGG career since fight 1 and the fans of boxing are the one's who suffer for it

Anything else is just fanboy talk
Canelo WAS the A side, now he's the A- side <45>

Rewatching the first fight. Round 10 is one hell of a round.

Fuck. This fight is good.

I guess we will see Canelo vs O’Sullivan and GGG vs whoever instead.

I guess we will see Canelo vs O’Sullivan and GGG vs whoever instead.
Or Canelo vs Jacobs and GGG vs Maurata.

Says a hail mary offer sent lol sounds like code for FU offer

GGG dropped the ball on this , bad business move

*sigh*.

I guess we will never see this fight. F*ck you, Canelo for this happening, and De La Hoya for this not getting to happen.

Anyone want to guess what the Hail Mary is? 43%, 44%? An increase in guaranteed purse.

Back