Canelo GGG 2 is on

Who wins?

• Total voters
I really have little interest for this.

Also how has Canelo winged this when he's supposed to be banned from PED's?
6 months will be up.

Gone GGG. I assume that the testing will be stringent based on Canelos previous

I think Canelo takes this pretty clearly.

UK bookies are offering 6/4 (+150) on Canelo which seems like a great bet (GGG is 8/15 / -188)

@RR Hope Danny crushes Charlo in the fall and gets the winner of this fight next Spring. Kid deserves to headline another PPV.

Thanks dude. Man we had this fight. It's weird to think that twin would be a step down but we really wanted Canelo. I will pm you because I can't say what the numbers were on the board

We've got the deal in place

What fighters do you work with again? Just curious lmao. You talk a ton of shit for someone who knows fuck all.

I respect fans (good and bad) but you're a clown

What are you going on about? You're the most biased poster on the board, and post with the intellect of someone who barely scraped by HS. You aren't even able to articulate what about my post is wrong or upset you.

What are you going on about? You're the most biased poster on the board, and post with the intellect of someone who barely scraped by HS.

You're a clown who hates on fighters on a fucking message board.

Lol on the second part. I'm up for a bet if you want to compare educations.

I’m going with Canelo here. Even though I thought he lost the first fight I came away more impressed with him than GGG, if that makes any sense. He wasn’t troubled by the power of Golovkin and showed a real ability to evade most of the heavy stuff. For someone so thick his upper body is very mobile, too.

The only problem is his cardio, but I’ve got to believe he’s spent a good part of the last year trying to address that.

I’m going with Canelo here. Even though I thought he lost the first fight I came away more impressed with him than GGG, if that makes any sense. He wasn’t troubled by the power of Golovkin and showed a real ability to evade most of the heavy stuff. For someone so thick his upper body is very mobile, too.

The only problem is his cardio, but I’ve got to believe he’s spent a good part of the last year trying to address that.
I don't think it's a lack of good training I feel like his cardio issues are either mental or genetic

Going with GGG , I was also surprised he handled GGG's power and pressure rather well. But feel we saw the best Canelo that night.

I feel GGG has alot to unleash make Canelo pay for whatever he feels he was wronged/used or whatever he is being feed by his "advisors". Which should motivate GGG to peak for that night

On the flip side, Canelo has turned his haters to motivators and might overtrain. I'll get a better sense of his mindset as camp moves forward

Tldr: GGG comes in as his best version vs a distracted Canelo

I don't think it's a lack of good training I feel like his cardio issues are either mental or genetic
I thought genetic, maybe having to do with the amount of muscle mass he carries around. Maybe he has to slim down a little to allow himself to fight for 3 minutes of each round. On the other hand, all that muscle could be part of what makes him so durable.

I don’t see GGG having any cardio issues. The guy could probably fight a hard 15 rounds and not be troubled. But I expect him to be a lot slower and easier to hit this time around.

Going with GGG , I was also surprised he handled GGG's power and pressure rather well. But feel we saw the best Canelo that night.

I feel GGG has alot to unleash make Canelo pay for whatever he feels he was wronged/used or whatever he is being feed by his "advisors". Which should motivate GGG to peak for that night

On the flip side, Canelo has turned his haters to motivators and might overtrain. I'll get a better sense of his mindset as camp moves forward

Tldr: GGG comes in as his best version vs a distracted Canelo
Didn’t Oscar say yesterday that Canelo had already started training for this fight. If so that sounds like a long training camp. Aren’t they usually 6-8 weeks depending on the age of the fighter?

I didn't mean it like that. They got a good deal. I meant it as no props to GGG's team as they undercut us on a fight. He wasted our time. We were ready to sign. It's frustrating

No knock on you. We're cool. Sorry if it came off like that. I'm just pissed off

I can get it, man. Sorry I didn't see the big picture first. I'd be pissed off too.

Hope you guys get the winner next.

I think Canelo takes this pretty clearly.

UK bookies are offering 6/4 (+150) on Canelo which seems like a great bet (GGG is 8/15 / -188)

Huh? May I ask how you drew this conclusion. Not from watching the first fight.
If you mean Oscar will pay off 2 judges this time instead of just 1, you could be onto something.

Didn’t Oscar say yesterday that Canelo had already started training for this fight. If so that sounds like a long training camp. Aren’t they usually 6-8 weeks depending on the age of the fighter?
My understanding he is training but not full camp style more like a ramp

Huh? May I ask how you drew this conclusion. Not from watching the first fight.
If you mean Oscar will pay off 2 judges this time instead of just 1, you could be onto something.
How dare you have an opinion @Boxiana different from @cocksure

Isn't this the second time BJS got dumped by GGG for Canelo? Loll

He just had surgery on his knee, so he is doing light training/rehabbing it, prior to going into a real training camp. Someone like Canelo trains year round tho, of course not always as intense as a training camp. Here he is training status post knee surgery from a couple days ago.

Back