Canelo GGG 2 is on

Who wins?

• Total voters
Canelo is a cheater and the NSAC are corrupt. THey just allowed No Boxing No Life gloves which we thought would be banned??????

2.jpg

1.jpg

nevermind. these are fake. I found the originals from Supreme Boxing. looks like they were photoshopped. :mad::mad::mad:

Whats_App_Image_2018_09_13_at_8_20_51_PM_1024x682.jpg

Wanted to update the eating crow club
images

Members who voted for 'Canelo'

Poor suckers

You came into my life like a burning flame.
That was your true ticket to fame.
Yet your flame has burned out by a man name GGG
It seems as if only I was to pout.
Others have found ways to carry on.
But in my heart I still hold your song.
You were so early to be taken away poor Canelo enjoy your last day

Canelo is going to win. He has the judges in his pocket. STill doesnt mean anything since Golovkin is the better boxer than Clenelo. Abel Sanchez is garbage. Too bad Golovkin and his brother didn't step their foot to pay for Freddy Roach. I'm sure HBO would've back it too

I'm suspecting that this fight isn't getting as much attention as it is supposed to. Oscar Dela Hoya announced he is considering running for president which was an obvious publicity stunt. Now Canelo thug life'd GGG at their weigh-ins, another publicity stunt (WWE bless). I guess American casuals can't get into guys who can't speak English fluently.

I'm suspecting that this fight isn't getting as much attention as it is supposed to. Oscar Dela Hoya announced he is considering running for president which was an obvious publicity stunt. Now Canelo thug life'd GGG at their weigh-ins, another publicity stunt (WWE bless). I guess American casuals can't get into guys who can't speak English fluently.

oscar should promote in drag

I want in! Explain dude?
Well, carne means meat in Spanish, Saul claims to have popped for Clenbuterol from eating contaminated Mexican meat.

Canelo begets Carne-lo, physique by meat. I think it’s more clever then Clenelo.
Kudos to nastyleft. :)

That said, shenanigans aside, he’s a hell of a fighter, and I can’t wait...they got my money again, so I hope they can match the first fight, but GGG does not look well to me in the pre-fight interviews, I hope he rehydrated well, or Alvarez is going to run him over.

Wanted to update the eating crow club
images

Members who voted for 'Canelo'

Poor suckers

You came into my life like a burning flame.
That was your true ticket to fame.
Yet your flame has burned out by a man name GGG
It seems as if only I was to pout.
Others have found ways to carry on.
But in my heart I still hold your song.
You were so early to be taken away poor Canelo enjoy your last day
I voted for Canelo.

Yeah, if Canelo ever learned how to speak English, he might break 500K for a PPV. If only.

When is this fight happing on eastern time? I don’t want to get into the bar too early.

Back