Canelo asked on dream girl "If I had the dream of going out with one of them I’d probably be able to

Marc A

Being broke is being dishonest
@Silver
Reaction score
Boss response !! How can you not this guy

Light interview, some gems though

https://www.maxim.com/sports/alvarez-golovkin-interview-2017-6

Diehard fight fans across the globe have September 19 (not August 26 ) circled on their calendars. That’s when Saul “Canelo” Alvarez and Gennady “GGG” Golovkin will face off at T-Mobile Arena Las Vegas in what is unquestionably the biggest boxing match of 2017, and potentially the most electrifying bout in recent memory. It's guaranteed to be way more competitive than August's Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor mismatch.

Both men are non-stop action fighters. Both Mexican sensation Canelo (49-1-1, 34KO’s) and Kazakh knockout artist GGG (37-0, 33KO’s) are in their prime. And both are extremely dangerous. They met once before at the Summit Gym inn Big Bear, California, while both omen were training for fights. They sparred. They were cordial. Their next meeting in the ring will not be so friendly.

Maxim got some exclusive one-on-one time with each fighter during the megabout’s NYC press stop.

Saul "Canelo" Alvarez

Of all your fights, which is your favorite?
Can’t really say one. They’re all good. I take a little bit from each of them. The ones come to mind are last ones: Floyd Mayweather, Austin Trout, Miguel Cotto.

What is your favorite classic fight?
Not necessarily one specific fight, but fighters like Sugar Ray Leonard—I love watching his fights, and I studied him when he fought against Roberto Duran and Tommy Hearns. Loves the way he fought. He could box and brawl.

If you could pick one boxer from any era, who would you want want to fight?
I love any of the best middleweights. Robert Duran, Marvin Hagler, Tommy Hearns.

What’s the last fight you got into outside of the ring?
Ha—I can’t really remember. Maybe school. Or my brothers. They all boxed and I’m the little one. I wouldn’t win, but…

Who’s tougher: Mexicans or Kazakhs?

The dude has no personality. He's just a complete manufactured Ken boxing barbie.

I saw the title, saw the author, and then swagged backwards Vinny mac style.

Back