Canelo: "Any younger/Stronger Boxer would've finished Conor in 5 rounds or Less"

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

These are the truest words I ever heard.

The other guy was also saying that Canelo will finish him in 4 rounds...Canelo said "not even that much", so I guess Canelo thinks he can beat em in 2 or 3 rounds lol.

I don't think this can be disputed. Canelo would have laid him out in 5 or less.

Any mma fighter can finish any boxer within a minute

Maybe he is right but Floyd didn't even try to box him until later in the fight.

When was the last time anyone has seen Floyd walk straight at a fighter with both hands up in a defensive position and let his opponent punch him as many times as he wanted?

Floyd merely choose a game plan where he let Connor punch himself out for several rounds. He isn't unbeaten by chance

watch

Why didn't james toney get finished in under a minute then?

and why did Ray Mercer KTFO Tim Sylvia?

Last edited:
Conor would sleep Canelo. He gets hit often.

Mas joven mas fuerte

In 4 gloves it's guaranteed mcgregor finds the chin first

Precision beats power.

And this isn't American gladiators. That show died in the 90s. Boxing will do the same

Ufc taking over

These are the truest words I ever heard.

The other guy was also saying that Canelo will finish him in 4 rounds...Canelo said "not even that much", so I guess Canelo thinks he can beat em in 2 or 3 rounds lol.

Canelo wanting that red panty night

Precision beats power.

And this isn't American gladiators. That show died in the 90s. Boxing will do the same

Ufc taking over
you guys just refuse to learn...

Precision beats power.

Ufc taking over

you think conor is more precise with his hands than canelo?

Canelo is salty a rookie won as many rounds as he did when he fought Mayweather.

Opinions not fact.

Fuck dat washed up wanna be

Canelo, who many regard as one of the best boxers in the sport today, is a washed up wanna be?

If you want to talk about wannabe's, talk about Conor. He stole his whole style and persona from other people.

Back