Canelo almost knocked down...

JSnake

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
...a camera.

Anyone else notice that during the introduction? Canelo cuts off the ring using his body movement against the ropes, stunning the cameraman. The camera comes close to going down but is able to make a quick recovery.

Canelo-Camera.gif

I saw it when it happened. Looked deliberate.

why would he deliberately do that? He probably didn't know the guy. maybe he was just feeling aggressive. anyway, i remember when larry holmes got knocked down by snipes, he got up too soon and rammed his peanut head right into a camera, god, i always thought larry was a dork, but he was great, he came back and got rid of snipes the next round.

Is normal.

He did the same thing on the other side of the corner prior, but with his back.

What you don't see is Canelo blowing a kiss to Bryd.

<{1-12}>

why would he deliberately do that? He probably didn't know the guy. maybe he was just feeling aggressive. anyway, i remember when larry holmes got knocked down by snipes, he got up too soon and rammed his peanut head right into a camera, god, i always thought larry was a dork, but he was great, he came back and got rid of snipes the next round.
he was the biggest dork lol. Great fighter tho.

One of the funniest things I have ever seen in boxing was before the Cooney fight when he was going off at a press conference and screaming " ILL PUNCH HIM IN THE MOUTH FOR FREE"

He looked soooooo goofy

he was the biggest dork lol. Great fighter tho.

One of the funniest things I have ever seen in boxing was before the Cooney fight when he was going off at a press conference and screaming " ILL PUNCH HIM IN THE MOUTH FOR FREE"

He looked soooooo goofy
you probably don't remember the phony shit he did with howard coselll where he screamed "if he comes over i'm going to slap him" and he went nuts, somebody got cut with some scissors in that incident too, i think it was cooney. he psyched cooney with that shit and cooney fought that way.

I saw it when it happened. Looked deliberate.

Thought the same thing, hahaha.

But upon watching this, I am not sure he saw the camera man until he started the motion of bouncing off the rope. Then he didn't care, once it happened

Is normal.

He did the same thing on the other side of the corner prior, but with his back.

What you don't see is Canelo blowing a kiss to Bryd.

<{1-12}>

Gave me a chuckle!

Back