Rumored Canelo Álvarez is set to leave PBC, and return to Eddie Hearn’s Matchroom Boxing and DAZN

What about the $50M guarantee Haymon was supposed to have offered for a Benavidez fight ?

Supposedly that was BS, I don't think Canelo is eager to fight Benavidez and definitely have suspected him of doing some ducking, but I don't think we can take that $55M offer claim as 100% legitimate & authentic either.

Supposedly that was BS, I don't think Canelo is eager to fight Benavidez and definitely have suspected him of doing some ducking, but I don't think we can take that $55M offer claim as 100% legitimate & authentic either.
honestly I actually do believe the offer was made.

Agreement void because Jermall for 33mil = no go?

I know who’s side I’m on

They offered 45m last June. Verified by Showtime who backed the contract. Why would it be hard to believe they offered him a huge sum for a mega fight that would have done at least 1m ppv. I told you Canelo never fights Benavidez. Now he can beat up more dazn cans. Hilarious.

They offered 45m last June. Verified by Showtime who backed the contract. Why would it be hard to believe they offered him a huge sum for a mega fight that would have done at least 1m ppv. I told you Canelo never fights Benavidez. Now he can beat up more dazn cans. Hilarious.
You’ve been right about this one for sure.

Can't really defend choosing Berlanga or Munguia over Benavidez. Even Jermall is a cherry pick at this point...
At this point its ducking.
I don't think I would watch either of those fights to be honest.

Cinnamon picked the wrong hair color, let the clown shoops begin
He once speculated that he might have some Irish ancestry.
In Mexico, it is common for people to associate red hair with the Irish soldiers who fought for Mexico in the Saint Patrick's Battalion during the Mexican–American War. Speaking about his ancestry, Álvarez once said, ‘There might have been an Irish grandfather somewhere back in my past.’

I saw this coming, and why isnt the wbc involved or that very least strip Canelo?

Anyway its no surprise, he avoided GGG for as long as possible in hopes of GGG aging and still got a little help from the judges

I think he’ll wait until 2025 to fight Benavidez and force him to come back down to 168

They will find the 55 for Benavidez and 33.3 for Munguia but not 33.3 for Charlo …. That’s the problem here …canelo is insisting for the charlo fight … this doesn’t surprises me at all
They gonna dig around the couch for coins?They're not finding shit. They don't have the money.
Trying to blame Canelo like it's his fault these assholes dont have the funding anymore
Crawfords announced he's gone too.
More to follow.

They gonna dig around the couch for coins?They're not finding shit. They don't have the money.
Trying to blame Canelo like it's his fault these assholes dont have the funding anymore
Crawfords announced he's gone too.
More to follow.

He chose not to face benavidez … period …

Also Crawford had a 1 fight deal and when Spence got surgery the rematch was off … nothing to see here

New twist … canelo wants Berlanga and not Munguia for May … smh … wtf

eddie admitted he makes fuck all from canelo fights, does them for the exposure - ol red must drive a hard bargain lol

Back