Candace Owens Got Paid After Suing Over Racist Attacks

@Trotsky

Hypocritical, shameless, and pathetic, kinda sounds like you
Meh, I don't mind @Trotsky. We disagree on most everything but he's not particularly hostile and gives arguments that aren't just straight ad hominem attacks, though I guess that post itt wasn't a great example.

I don't know much about Candace Owens, but wasn't she banned from twitter temporarily for sending the exact tweets the new editor from the NYT sent but replacing "white people" with "black people"?

]Not a bad idea for your headstone some day.
giphy.gif

@Trotsky
Still can’t get over the Welfare Queens?

I can’t open your eyes for you, but I’ll still laugh at your ignorance

If she was a Democrat, my how the left would be supporting her and calling her attackers racist, nazis, KKK etc.

However...

@Trotsky
Still can’t get over the Welfare Queens?

I can’t open your eyes for you, but I’ll still laugh at your ignorance

I said that there is no evidence that entitlements limit economic mobility (there isn't).
You argued that entitlements limit economic mobility by citing welfare queens.
You argued that welfare queens are an actual thing by citing to a Wikipedia page describing the term.
Learning that I actually live in a fairly poor neighborhood in a very poor city, and not wanting to leave any room for non-racist interpretation, you then provided a bunch of articles about how black families are more likely to be single-parent.

I give you to the end of the week before your banned for shit posting.

If she was a Democrat, my how the left would be supporting her and calling her attackers racist, nazis, KKK etc.

However...
Yet when it comes to right wingers they like what she says but hates that she's black, judging by the tone in this thread.

Yet when it comes to right wingers they like what she says but hates that she's black, judging by the tone in this thread.
Who hates that she's black? I'd smash that anyday.

However...
if she was a democrat she wouldnt be known....there is no fame or money on the dems for people like her.

She's clearly an opportunist who found a lucrative niche. Her downfall is gonna be really ugly imo, she's not one that's gonna fade back into obscurity quietly or with dignity.

Hmmm now she's a water carrier for racists.

Life comes at you fast

She reminds me of Hallie Berry.
The daryl strawberry, david justice, wesley snipes-then blames all black men hallie barry.

Whats funny is she will crash and burn like her too. That identity complex breaks these black women down in a way that always has a bodycount.

I wouldn't celebrate the bitch, we learned this lesson already.

Racism isn’t a day to day issue for black people like it was

People can still do racist things and be sued for them

That’s why we have courts

You think lawyer would know that

But hat would require introspection and not being a douche

She reminds me of Hallie Berry.
The daryl strawberry, david justice, wesley snipes-then blames all black men hallie barry.

Whats funny is she will crash and burn like her too. That identity complex breaks these black women down in a way that always has a bodycount.

I wouldn't celebrate the bitch, we learned this lesson already.
She is being used. Right now she is brought in as a guest everytime there is a race debate on fox. She speaks from the white person who cant say what they really think point if view. But she will slip up. Look at tomi lahren. She said she was pro choice and blaze fired her. The moment she calls out police or a republican for racism she will be invited less.

Back