Canadian Team Housing at Winter Olympic Used as LGBT Safe Space

Their house their rules.

Sounds like some virtue signaling but whatever their thing is.

I'm surprised the government didn't deck the Canadian athletes out in rainbow and pink ribbons as their official uniforms

Last edited:
Team Trump should make their house an unsafe space complete with electrified torture chamber hosted by Mike Pence. That'll show those Canadians.

Nope cause we have sensible hate speech laws in Canada. Thats why we dont have Nazi parades like a bunch of goofs.

but that's discriminating against my political beliefs! it contradicts their own rules!

{<huh}

People really whine about the dumbest shit.

Not sure what safe space in this scenario means, are they safe from homofobia? That's great, good for you Canada! But what would they do if a Muslim man enters that space, after all he's welcomed there too, and he becomes offended by the presence of LGBT people there. Where is his safe space? How would that work? I'm not trying to have a gotcha moment here, I'm legit curious.

Lol at 'virtue signaling'. Sometimes people just arent assholes by nature. Has nothing to with signaling. Lol.

Yes and some times they want to show every one just how great they think they are.

Eat her way I don't care, like I said their house their rules.

That's just a smokescreen to take the spotlight away from that Germany is kicking everyone ass once again.
Also, I am pretty sure if you are LGBT you are welcome in most of the other houses as well. Except maybe Russia or whatever they are called this time.

I like how they patted themselves on the back too. Nice touch Canada!

That's just a smokescreen to take the spotlight away from that Germany and Netherlands are kicking everyone ass once again.
Also, I am pretty sure if you are LGBT you are welcome in most of the other houses as well. Except maybe Russia or whatever they are called this time.
Fixed that for you bruh.

DVbIzlTV4AERFhY.jpg
It should have had this picture at the bottom
Hijab-Hoax-Justin-Trudeau-620x379.jpg

Let's be realistic, this is only a safe space for you if you have the accepted ideas. This screams cringe virtue signaling.

I'm surprised the government didn't deck the Canadian athletes out in rainbow and pink ribbons as their official uniforms
I'm surprised they had Canadian athletes show up to the events in the Canadian flag or have any representation of the flag on their uniforms.

I do get that protesting against this too much is going to come off as snowflake behavior, so to speak, and so I'm not gonna go that route. But unless there's been proof of forcing GLBT athletes to live as outcasts/pariahs, physical threats and deliberate exclusion in the general village area - and if there was, I'd enthusiastically support this measure - it seems to be the kind of virtue signaling that just alienates the general population.

Back