Canadian Special Forces sniper breaks world record in Iraq.

Damn, farther by a 1000 meters.

At first the story made me feel dirty, like the story was grotesque, but beating the old shot by a 1000 meters, that is worthy of praise. I can applaud the feat, without celebrating death.
I used to feel this way but I've come around to feel that killing a guy who would kill many innocent people is still worthy of celebration.

The shot is mind boggling, wow.

I wonder what other world records there are for killings? That guy who dropped the atomic bomb must hold a WR.
worked with a 81mm mortar team that had like 36 kills to their name once. wonder if they are allowed to put barrel stripes on their guns like the germans did in WW2...might be too gauche..

Damn, farther by a 1000 meters.

At first the story made me feel dirty, like the story was grotesque, but beating the old shot by a 1000 meters, that is worthy of praise. I can applaud the feat, without celebrating death.

What's wrong with celebrating the death of an ISIS soldier? Would you rather they live to kill us?

Major props to the spotter as well.

Hope they both get free Tim Hortons for life.

I'm always too late for the "if you kill your enemies they win" jokes

:(

Justin Trudeau will not be happy.
He looks pretty happy here with his Minister of Defense:
gallery-1498077149-screen-shot-2017-06-21-at-43205-pm.png

I guess the principles are the same from any distance: windage and drop. I'm a decent shot from 35.40 meters too.

What's wrong with celebrating the death of an ISIS soldier? Would you rather they live to kill us?

It can be necessary without celebrating it.

Just because ISIS is a bunch of human feces, doesn't mean that I have to be.

Part of claiming to be superior in culture to barbarians, is actually being superior.

3,540 meters.. That's seriously fucking insane. He literally had to lob that round to hit his target. I know he had a crazy high power scope, but even at that range the target had to be basically a spec in the glass.

That is an amazing record. It is not just the distance. You have to take into account the wind, heat factor, bullet speed, etc. Grandmother shot a deer at 3,700 meters... :)

That is an amazing record. It is not just the distance. You have to take into account the wind, heat factor, bullet speed, etc. Grandmother shot a deer at 3,700 meters... :)

At a thousand yards you start having to taking the Earth's rotation into effect too. If you're firing East or West the round goes either higher or lower by several inches. And that changes depending on your latitude relative to the equator. I've done long range shooting at over 1000 on a friend's property before, but I'm no sniper. I would love to see all the data he had to figure out to make that shot happen and a photo of what that looked like through the scope.

Gonna shoot u in the head now sorry aboot that now eeeh
Now to use the breath control celine dion has shown all canadians (blam)
Ok sorry aboot that iraqi ! Now to go oil my gun in maple syrup (skis away in full hockey gear and his gun)
:)

Seriously though respect to that mofo

Lol, that was retardedly funny

Back