Canadian Special Forces sniper breaks world record in Iraq.

Crazy...

What kind of scope did he have too damn.

over 2 miles long and it took 10 seconds to hit the target?

dayummmm, he has become death

Gonna shoot u in the head now sorry aboot that now eeeh
Now to use the breath control celine dion has shown all canadians (blam)
Ok sorry aboot that iraqi ! Now to go oil my gun in maple syrup (skis away in full hockey gear and his gun)
:)

Seriously though respect to that mofo

Good to know another Islamic piece of shit got shot and killed, all while breaking a record.

Two birds, one stone.

Good to know another Islamic piece of shit got shot and killed, all while breaking a record.

Two birds, one stone.

tenor.gif

Great, another win for ISIS. Hope your stupid 'record' was worth it....

Crazy...

What kind of scope did he have too damn.

According to wiki it has 25x magnification. Hory zhit!

And the effective range is 3750 meters. You can shoot someone from 2.3 miles away.:eek:

And I thought other AMRs were bad-ass. Imagine the sniper rifles theyll have in 50 years.

Last edited:
This shouldn't be much of a surprise. Out of the top 5 longest confirmed kills Canadians hold 1st, 3rd, and 4th, with the UK coming in 2nd, and the US coming in 5th. We have an excellent sniper school here, and JTF2 is an elite group of soldiers. We have some very well trained soldiers. We may not have the toys that the US does, but man 2 man the Canadian soldiers are some of the best trained in the world.

You know that your luck sucks when you get shot from two miles away.

I think there's still a huge number of Canadians that hunts or fish. We have great outdoors.
7863b2f9fdfabfa5c0ff6cd999c887aa.jpg

3,540 meters.. That's seriously fucking insane. For reference, that's farther than you can sling an HE 60mm mortar or fire the M2 .50 cal at maximum effective range. He literally had to lob that round to hit his target. I know he had a crazy high power scope, but even at that range the target had to be basically a spec in the glass.

The only thing I'm wondering is if he had taken prior shots at that distance from the same target area and dialed it in, or if he just happened to nail that guy on his first shot. I think it would be highly unlikely and incredible for someone to manage that on a single shot.

Back