Canadian PM violates ethics law

Of course we will. We just love Dustbin’s hair.
**Shakes Head** Shame that. Serious question though, are there any positive things he's done to better your nation? Something that you, the citizens, can point to and say "He did pretty good there, we are stronger for that".

I have an 8 year old kid, and I seriously get triggered when I think of the debt she will inherit. Plus, while I do support immigration, we need to figure it out b/c it just aint working well. I live in the world's most diverse city, and we all essentially self segregate.

My kid has lots of non-white fiends but they are all whitewashed 3rd+ generation. Except jews, they only play with each other.
Still on the anti Jew kick I see.

He said sorry so all good.

I am sure Bill Morneau will apologize soon too.

not friends? what?

so he's implying he got his position by merit?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Still on the anti Jew kick I see.

How is the truth anti jew? Oh wait, is this one of those things where one can state the truth re: Muslims, Islam, BLM etc and thats ok but not jews?

How is the truth anti jew? Oh wait, is this one of those things where one can state the truth re: Muslims, Islam, BLM etc and thats ok but not jews?
Jews playing only with themselves? Unless they're Haredim, that doesn't happen. Haredim segregate themselves even from other Jews. I'd like to see evidence for your statement, not anecdotal BS.

**Shakes Head** Shame that. Serious question though, are there any positive things he's done to better your nation? Something that you, the citizens, can point to and say "He did pretty good there, we are stronger for that".

For me no. My MTR has gone up, he has made it a less hospitable environment for foreign buyers - currently selling my home, continues to pander to natives. Maybe some ‘marginal’ group will state yes but not for me or anyone in my family.

Jews playing only with themselves? Unless they're Haredim, that doesn't happen. Haredim segregate themselves even from other Jews. I'd like to see evidence for your statement, not anecdotal BS.

Sure does in Toronto anyways. Similar to 1st gen chinese tbh.

Silly. The aga khan has been a family friend for years. He basically watched justin grow up.

Trudeau and Aga Khan had not even looked at each other for 30 years until Trudeau became Prime Minister. The last time they were in the same room together was in 1983.

For me no. My MTR has gone up, he has made it a less hospitable environment for foreign buyers - currently selling my home, continues to pander to natives. Maybe some ‘marginal’ group will state yes but not for me or anyone in my family.
I'm not counting "marginal" group agendas as that doesn't specifically enrich your citizenry as a whole like better trade deals, tax reform, healthcare reform, etc.

He said sorry so all good.

I am sure Bill Morneau will apologize soon too.

Trudeau said sorry after trying to hide the fact that he was on vacation with Aga Khan in the first place. It was the National Post that broke the story. He then lied about the cost of the trip and the details while trying his best to avoid answering any questions about the trip. There is a video on YouTube where Trudeau is asked 18 times how many times he has been questioned by the ethics commissioner about the vacation and he answers with the same talking point every single time. It took him over a year to apologize and he only apologized because he got caught.

Family friendship is irrelevant either way. This falls under the "wining and dining clients" heading.

Who knows. But again, his dad used to vacation with this guy. So it is a family friend. Regardless, it was probably a bad move, but to say they are not friends is ridiculous.

They had not even spoken since 1983. How can you be friends with someone you have not even looked at or talked to in 30 years?

I'm not counting "marginal" group agendas as that doesn't specifically enrich your citizenry as a whole like better trade deals, tax reform, healthcare reform, etc.

Pretty much my entire family are doctors or specialty doctors ie; oral surgeons, radiologists, ER surgeons and all agree that our situation is definitely no better off if not worse. So no to health care, tax reform definitely has not helped anyone in my family as all of our rates have gone up. And currently we are dealing with NAFTA, Brexit and China, so no.

Family friendship is irrelevant either way. This falls under the "wining and dining clients" heading.

It looks like Aga Khan could be under investigation for violating lobbying laws:

CBC

Aga Khan could face lobbying probe for Trudeau trip

The Aga Khan could face an investigation into allegations he violated Canada's Lobbying Act by giving Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family free vacations on his private island in the Bahamas at the same time as he was discussing funding for projects.

In the letter, Democracy Watch co-founder Duff Conacher says the Aga Khan's actions have put Trudeau and O'Regan in a conflict of interest. It is also against the law to give a public office holder a gift that could create a sense of obligation.

While Trudeau and his family got a tropical vacation, Canadian taxpayers got a bill for more than $215,000 in transportation and staffing costs — far more than the government initially disclosed to Parliament.

Trudeau said sorry after trying to hide the fact that he was on vacation with Aga Khan in the first place. It was the National Post that broke the story. He then lied about the cost of the trip and the details while trying his best to avoid answering any questions about the trip. There is a video on YouTube where Trudeau is asked 18 times how many times he has been questioned by the ethics commissioner about the vacation and he answers with the same talking point every single time. It took him over a year to apologize and he only apologized because he got caught.

But he is Pierre' creampie!!!!

In his interview with the commissioner, Trudeau accounted for the decades-long gap in communication because he felt he "had yet achieved a level of success or attained a level of authority or responsibility that would allow him to have a peer-to-peer relationship with the Aga Khan."

Fucking lulz....

It looks like Aga Khan could be under investigation for violating lobbying laws:

CBC

Aga Khan could face lobbying probe for Trudeau trip

The Aga Khan could face an investigation into allegations he violated Canada's Lobbying Act by giving Prime Minister Justin Trudeau and his family free vacations on his private island in the Bahamas at the same time as he was discussing funding for projects.

In the letter, Democracy Watch co-founder Duff Conacher says the Aga Khan's actions have put Trudeau and O'Regan in a conflict of interest. It is also against the law to give a public office holder a gift that could create a sense of obligation.

While Trudeau and his family got a tropical vacation, Canadian taxpayers got a bill for more than $215,000 in transportation and staffing costs — far more than the government initially disclosed to Parliament.
I don't understand how it's "could face an investigation". There should be no doubt of the need to look into this. The conflict of interest is obvious.

In his interview with the commissioner, Trudeau accounted for the decades-long gap in communication because he felt he "had yet achieved a level of success or attained a level of authority or responsibility that would allow him to have a peer-to-peer relationship with the Aga Khan."

Fucking lulz....

Trudeau lives on a different planet. They guy is just bizarre.

Back