Canadian PM violates ethics law

The most interesting (and weird tbh) part I found was this: "the Commissioner determined that Mr Trudeau and the Aga Khan cannot be characterized as friends".

"Justin Trudeau was never Aga Khan's friend!"
<31>

Silly. The aga khan has been a family friend for years. He basically watched justin grow up.

Silly. The aga khan has been a family friend for years. He basically watched justin grow up.

He is a registered lobbyist with the federal government.
Are O'Regan and Gainey in this circle of old timey friends?

So my maple smelling friends, you gonna let Justine have another turn at the wheel of your country when time for a vote comes around?

Even so, Trudeau the Jr. vaginal canal negotiator should act like the PM and not an old friend.

Wonder when Billy the daddy's boy pension buster will get his slap on the wrist?

He is a registered lobbyist with the federal government.
Are O'Regan and Gainey in this circle of old timey friends?
Who knows. But again, his dad used to vacation with this guy. So it is a family friend. Regardless, it was probably a bad move, but to say they are not friends is ridiculous.

So my maple smelling friends, you gonna let Justine have another turn at the wheel of your country when time for a vote comes around?

Yes we will b/c the PCs cannot get the fuck out of their own way.

We had lots of solid leadership candidates but we went with just another rural white dude. It may be wrong, but the PCs need a chick or chinese, maybe an east indain, from Toronto or Vancouver to beat our old school Laurentian Liberals.

Yes we will b/c the PCs cannot get the fuck out of their own way.

We had lots of solid leadership candidates but we went with just another rural white dude. It may be wrong, but the PCs need a chick or chinese, maybe an east indain, from Toronto or Vancouver to beat our old school Laurentian Liberals.
So you don't see the boot heel of Populism being applied to the Canadian neck any time soon then...

Who knows. But again, his dad used to vacation with this guy. So it is a family friend. Regardless, it was probably a bad move, but to say they are not friends is ridiculous.

A friend he had no recorded contact with between 1983 and 2013.
If I had a friend I hadn't heard from for 30 years call me up immediately after I won the leadership of a federal political party, and invite me to his private island, I wouldn't be suspicious at all.

Ah. Carry on then.

I have an 8 year old kid, and I seriously get triggered when I think of the debt she will inherit. Plus, while I do support immigration, we need to figure it out b/c it just aint working well. I live in the world's most diverse city, and we all essentially self segregate.

My kid has lots of non-white fiends but they are all whitewashed 3rd+ generation. Except jews, they only play with each other.

Trudeau's a puppet of globalists. This is just a tiny bit of proof. He's ruining the country plain and simple. Is his apology suppose to cover over all the corruption and lies? What a fraud.

I have an 8 year old kid, and I seriously get triggered when I think of the debt she will inherit. Plus, while I do support immigration, we need to figure it out b/c it just aint working well. I live in the world's most diverse city, and we all essentially self segregate.

My kid has lots of non-white fiends but they are all whitewashed 3rd+ generation. Except jews, they only play with each other.
Self-segregation will always be a factor.

Self-segregation will always be a factor.

except we never hear about it from our fearless trustfund leader.

What a fucking cunt when you actually think about him, really? He is a failed drama teacher with atrust fund. Wrong fucking Trudeau died on the slopes.

What a fucking cunt when you actually think about him, really? He is a failed drama teacher with atrust fund. Wrong fucking Trudeau died on the slopes.
When we are all one, we can all be controlled.

For our non Canadian friends, a man up here was recently charged for making a similar comment to this on social media.

Yea but he also received 43 million dollars from the government so there is a clear conflict of interest.

What. A. Fucking. Toolbag.

"I'm sorry I didn't, and in the future I will be clearing all my family vacations with the commissioner," he told reporters on Wednesday"

"When Mr. Trudeau, as prime minister, accepted the gifts of hospitality from the Aga Khan and the use of his private island in March and December 2016, there were ongoing official dealings with the Aga Khan, and the Aga Khan Foundation Canada was registered to lobby his office," Dawson's office said.

How do you not know this isn't kosher? I'm going to go ahead and say he knew, but didn't gaf.

Back