Canadian girl who's throat was cut by Muslim, sues UBC

Most events involving firm belief in religious texture could be diagnosed as psychotic episodes.

When you literally think that a god is sending you, personally, divine messages from the Kingdom of Heaven, then yeah, you're probably having some kind of an episode. I just wonder what the distinction is.

tenor.gif

Well they are the reason why Islam is spreading so rapidly.

Except it's not, unless you're so myopic that you're only thinking in geographic terms.

In reality, Muslim immigrant populations in secular Western countries de-spiritualize pretty rapidly relative to populations that stay in Islamic countries, just as do African and South American Christians.

Anyways, why don't you just move to Russia or Poland already? You won't stop being a miserable dolt, but at least you will get to experience white homogeneity.

Damn I was eying to go to UBC I need that got damn rook armour before I steep foot on that bitch.

I edited - I was just saying that being in the psych ward is much worse than being in jail/prison - not that the guy doesn't deserve it.

I was just clarifying the idea (not necessarily insinuated by anyone) that pleading insanity is some kind of scapegoat. To me, it's worse.
I think the issue some have is pleading insanity means he could eventually get out when if it was straight prison time he might be "inside" longer so to speak.

EDIT:
Granted I don't know Canada's system as much but in the US if you're released from prison you are USUALLY under DOC supervision but if released from a mental facility in this sort of case there isn't much if any supervision upon release is another concern I personally have.

So, I live like... 45 minutes away and over the border from UBC and this is literally the first time I have heard about this.

Thank you...

A court found the teen not criminally responsible because he was suffering from a psychotic episode in which he believed the Qur'an had sent him a message to kill Hare.

What the fuck Canada?

Two guys broke into a house and tied up one of my neighbors. They put out cigarettes on him and beat him to death and stole his generator.
They served leas than 7 years each.

Two of my brothers friends accidentally killed a guy who was harassing their sister (sexually) by throwing him through a window and beating him with sticks.
They each served leas than 4 years.

Our justice system has always been fucked up. Hell, when i was 17 i got off in court in 5 minutes because my lawyer was friends with the judge.

Except it's not, unless you're so myopic that you're only thinking in geographic terms.

In reality, Muslim immigrant populations in secular Western countries de-spiritualize pretty rapidly relative to populations that stay in Islamic countries, just as do African and South American Christians.

Anyways, why don't you just move to Russia or Poland already? You won't stop being a miserable dolt, but at least you will get to experience white homogeneity.

Yeah, they are. There are plenty of people that protest and do not want Islam to spread and believe it does not belong in their country. People through out Canada, the US and Europe don't want it to spread but progressive libs get in the way, scream racist and prevent any attempt to stop the spread of Islam.

That "de-spiritualization" is having some pretty rough side effects on the Muslim populations, though.

Jihadism in the West, is usually a reversion to the "old (and most fundamental) way" of doing things, brought about by a gradual de-spiritualization, loss of community, and sense of degeneracy. An identity crisis of the most extreme kind.

There's no real other way to "purify the soul" from mountains of sin, from having been an apostate, a degenerate, except by committing one's self to jihad. Through jihad, one can be forgiven for any transgression committed against Allah, and reach the state of absolution, that would otherwise take a person decades of religious meditation, study and proper behaviour to accomplish. In the past, this pattern of thought was utilized to form a strong warrior class, which would be enabled to partake in "degenerate worldly pleasures", where others wouldn't be able to. Through their acts of violence on behalf of Islam, all of the common sins of rape, murder and pillage, would be forgiven, and their ascension to the paradise ensured, enabling warriors to fight in battle without a regard for their own well-being.

By de-spiritualizing the Muslims, and Westernizing them, and subjecting them to Western perceptions of morality, we are forging a potent generation of jihadists, Islamic warriors, for the coming century. Islam wasn't built to merely "disappear" without a trace. It has its own distinct functions which will ultimately enable its survival in any society, by resorting to brutish violence if necessary.

While peace and harmony form Islam's exterior (under circumstances where its position is not threatened), violence will always lie at its core, because violence is how it was initially brought to the world, and violence is also what ensures that it will stay.

Last edited:
So, I live like... 45 minutes away and over the border from UBC and this is literally the first time I have heard about this.

I live in B.C and this is the first time I'm hearing of this o_O

Relax my gorged friend. Vancouver is wonderful location to have wine and enjoy fine company. I wonder if you reside in the The southern parts of Surrey or Delta....hmmmm

Relax my gorged friend. Vancouver is wonderful location to have wine and enjoy fine company. I wonder if you reside in the The southern parts of Surrey or Delta....hmmmm
What do you call a Surrey girl with a Looney on her head?

Man... I cant even shop in a 7/11 without wanting to reach across the counter and snatch the curry out their asses.

Can only imagine if one were to harm my kids.

Wouldnt even have been a trial.
You're thinking of Indians, dot variety.

When I was teaching at a medical school in China, there were a lot of Pakistani students who were involved in strings like this quite often. In fact pretty much any time there was an assault or altercation on campus it involved people of a certain religious persuasion.

One time a Pakistani asked out a Chinese girl and was rejected, he went into the dorms with a knife and started screaming and stabbing the door, trying to break in, the cops arrested him, his family tried to buy him out of jail but no dice.

In fact areound the time I was transitioning out of that job the university was taking measures to reduce the number of Muslim students they were allowing as virtually every single rape allegation, assault, fight, vandalism, motor vehicle violation and cheating incident on campus came from that certain demographic.

A court found the teen not criminally responsible because he was suffering from a psychotic episode in which he believed the Qur'an had sent him a message to kill Hare.

Don't see how this is a reasonable insanity plea. So he read the Koran and correctly interpreted that it calls for killing infidels? Sounds reasonable given the contents of the book.

Last edited:
Yorkist said:
Don't see how this is a reasonable insanity plea. So he read the Koran and correctly interpreted that it calls for killing infidels? Sounds reasonable given the contents of the book.
I think the key in this one is "the Koran sent him a message" makes it seem like from the Defendant's point of view the book was an animate object telling him to do something.

I think the key in this one is "the Koran sent him a message" makes it seem like from the Defendant's point of view the book was an animate object telling him to do something.

You just described a religious text.

In reality, Muslim immigrant populations in secular Western countries de-spiritualize pretty rapidly relative to populations that stay in Islamic countries
Some might stop believing in what they used to, but …

behead_those_who_insult_islam.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

islam-in-holland.jpg

pro-sharia-law-demonstration-outside-downing-street-london-uk-20-june-BMW44M.jpg

pro-sharia-law-demonstration-outside-downing-street-london-uk-20-june-BMW444.jpg

1412466616038_wps_14_Anjem_Choudary_R_speaks_a.jpg

Only cunucks can be so fucking stupid. I cant even blame the muslims here, you got to take advantage of idiots if u can.
Only cunucks? Check this example from Russia https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Anastasiya_Meshcheryakova Seems like this article is missing court's decision - woman was send to mental institution (can't serve time in prison because she has some mental schizo illness) and she shouldn't pay anything to the family of the murdered because she wasn't mentally sane at the time when she commited her crimes.

Back