Canadian girl who's throat was cut by Muslim, sues UBC

Soul Crusher

Eternal
Banned
Reaction score

Student attacked in dormitory sues UBC

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...es-ubc/ar-AAzZTag?li=AAggNb9&ocid=mailsignout

VANCOUVER - A young woman whose throat was slashed inside a University of British Columbia student residence has filed a lawsuit against the school alleging negligence.

The notice of civil claim says Mary Hare was inside her room in Salish House in October 2016 when international student Thamer Almestadi entered carrying a knife.

Almestadi's trial heard he knocked on the 19-year-old's door, slit her throat and started choking her before other students pulled him off.

A court found the teen not criminally responsible because he was suffering from a psychotic episode in which he believed the Qur'an had sent him a message to kill Hare.

Hare alleges in the lawsuit filed in B.C. Supreme Court that UBC failed to install or properly install a peephole or any chains, bars or latches that would allow a door to be opened safely while remaining locked and preventing unwanted entry of potential assailants.

Incredible. Want to commit some Jihad and get away with it? Just come to Canada and blame the Qur'an for your actions.

So, should the university be responsible for protecting their students from Islamic attacks? In my opinion yes considering Islam is rapidly spreading thanks to progressive libs.

I never understood the mentally ill excuse. Of course the guy is mentally ill. Normal people do not slit other people's throats because the Quran told them to. The fact that the guy is mentally ill is all the more reason to keep the lunatic away from society.

A court found the teen not criminally responsible because he was suffering from a psychotic episode in which he believed the Qur'an had sent him a message to kill Hare.

thats fucked up

So, I live like... 45 minutes away and over the border from UBC and this is literally the first time I have heard about this.

It's not specific to any race or demographic. In Canada, you can commit crime. I know people in jail doing 25 to life for first degree murder.

They get to dress in normal clothes like they are on the outside still. They wear designer clothes in the cells. They have a recording studio in the jail.

It's not hidden, the government pays for the studio.

I know other people who have been chased in broad day light by people trying to stab them with hunting knives and the accused gets two years probation or house arrest.

Trudeau will be sending the psycho a few million and a tearful apology.

Only cunucks can be so fucking stupid. I cant even blame the muslims here, you got to take advantage of idiots if u can.

3/10

Had to scroll way too far before getting to the "progressive libs."

What the fuck Canada?

I never understood the mentally ill excuse. Of course the guy is mentally ill. Normal people do not slit other people's throats because the Quran told them to. The fact that the guy is mentally ill is all the more reason to keep the lunatic away from society.
Not guilty of attempted murder by reason of insanity means the guy is locked up in a mental institution instead of a prison. The sentence is life institutionalization with a mandatory minimum of until no longer dangerously insane.

Not guilty of attempted murder by reason of insanity means the guy is locked up in a mental institution instead of a prison. The sentence is life institutionalization with a mandatory minimum of until no longer dangerously insane.

Which is 100x worse than prison.

The legit criminally insane are completely unpredictable - you are never able to reasonably relax around them. Not to mention hearing them scream all night long, forced drugs, mandatory 'therapy' sessions/workshops/groups - fuck that.

Only cunucks can be so fucking stupid. I cant even blame the muslims here, you got to take advantage of idiots if u can.

Canada is a great place to be the scum of the earth. You can kill, rape, murder, steal and in most cases get a slap on the wrist. To top it all off, people who try to defend themselves against the filth sometimes end up in prison longer than the criminal or have their lives destroyed in the courts trying to prove they are not guilty of excessive force.

Canada loves coddling criminals.

This is Canada. He will be free and ready to be a threat to society again in a few years.

3/10

Had to scroll way too far before getting to the "progressive libs."
tenor.gif

Well they are the reason why Islam is spreading so rapidly.

diversity is our strength

on a srs note, wtf is wrong with you canada? your judge went full retard

religion of piss will just say
-brb the Qur'an had sent me a message to kill
-brb the Qur'an had sent me a message to rape
-brb the Qur'an had sent me a message to assault
-brb the Qur'an had sent me a message to throw acid

How long before a Muslim who said the Quran inspired him to randomly slit someones throat is labeled as "not a true Muslim".

Sounds about as "true" as it gets.

Man... I cant even shop in a 7/11 without wanting to reach across the counter and snatch the curry out their asses.

Can only imagine if one were to harm my kids.

Wouldnt even have been a trial.

Well it's attempted murder so.... yeah.

I edited - I was just saying that being in the psych ward is much worse than being in general population of jail/prison - not that the guy doesn't deserve it.

A clumsy attempt to clarify the idea (not necessarily insinuated by anyone) that pleading insanity is some kind of scapegoat. To me, it's worse.

Back