Canadian Ex-Muslim Exposing Names Of Imams in Canada Preaching Death For Apostasy (With Videos):

these ex-muslim women must be baffled by the left's response

they risk their lives to warn them about the truth of islam and instead of gratitude they get called islamophobes, racists

crazy, crazy world

Ayaan hirsi Ali comes to mind as the most prominent anti-Islam ex-muslim female who gets smeared by leftists.

Where did I say I don't believe in monitoring religious gatherings at all? I probably said I don't believe in just monitoring all of them just because they are religious gatherings.

I get its hard for you to understand as a Canuck but here in the US we have the 4th amendment which protects us from unwarranted search and seizure. I believe the state should have to get a warrant to be able to monitor a religious gathering and that this shouldn't just be handed out to cops like candy.

You and I have had this conversation several times.

You have said several times you don't agree with religious monitoring at all.

You have also said that all speech should be legal unless it leads to a crime that happens as a result of a specific directive.

You and I have had this conversation several times.

You have said several times you don't agree with religious monitoring at all.
Show me where I said that.
You have also said that all speech should be legal unless it leads to a crime that happens as a result of a specific directive.
Yes, and so what?

Show me where I said that.

Yes, and so what?

You know and I know you said it. And you said it more than once. But I don't have a habit of keeping track of people's posts and threads.

You know and I know you said it. And you said it more than once. But I don't have a habit of keeping track of people's posts and threads.
As I said earlier, I probably said I don't believe in monitoring any and every religious gathering. Actually now that I think about it we discussed this in a thread where you said all religious gatherings should be monitored and that's what I disagreed with. If there's reason to think a specific religious gathering should be monitored then I'm okay with a police agency trying to get a warrant to monitor it. But just monitoring all of them? No of course I don't agree with that because I don't want to live in a police state like you apparently want to.

Where did I say I don't believe in monitoring religious gatherings at all? I probably said I don't believe in just monitoring all of them just because they are religious gatherings.

I get its hard for you to understand as a Canuck but here in the US we have the 4th amendment which protects us from unwarranted search and seizure. I believe the state should have to get a warrant to be able to monitor a religious gathering and that this shouldn't just be handed out to cops like candy.

well, the 4th amendment wouldn't apply to going to a religious gathering in that way. A state employee can go anywhere a normal citizen could go. The 4th would be if they went somewhere they normally wouldn't be allowed to go.

I also wasn't referring to monitoring it like wiretapping or surveillance. Just a guy walking into a mosque and participating every once in a while.

that seems reasonable and is pretty much the law as I understand it.

well, the 4th amendment wouldn't apply to going to a religious gathering in that way. A state employee can go anywhere a normal citizen could go. The 4th would be if they went somewhere they normally wouldn't be allowed to go.

I also wasn't referring to monitoring it like wiretapping or surveillance. Just a guy walking into a mosque and participating every once in a while.
I wasn't talking about your post though, I was talking about his previous assertion that all religious gatherings should be monitored by the authorities.
that seems reasonable and is pretty much the law as I understand it.
Not where he lives. He's from Canuckistan, not the US, where they have hate speech laws.

TS, did you just get home & create this thread out of anger because a Muslim person kindly asked to sit at your table at a bar so he could watch the fights, again?

TS, did you just get home & create this thread out of anger because a Muslim person kindly asked to sit at your table at a bar so he could watch the fights, again?

I posted this video because real imams with real positions of influence are saying (on video) that true Islam demands death for apostasy (not in the ME, in Canada).

I posted this video because real imams with real positions of influence are saying (on video) that true Islam demands death for apostasy (not in the ME, in Canada).

I was fucking with you bro.

Will our federal government take any steps to combat the rising Kafirphobia and Apostatephobia in Muslim communities across Canada?

-Stone married women to death for being raped
-Behead non-believers
-Throw homosexuals from high buildings

Liberals are truly screwing over the people and causes they claim to be for Islam. Those very same people need to open their eyes and realize that Islam is not their friend and never will be.

-Behead non-believers

Liberals are truly screwing over the people and causes they claim to be for Islam. Those very same people need to open their eyes and realize that Islam is not their friend and never will be.

Indeed.

It's truly something else watching your country transform so quickly. Too many people here are devoted drones and will continue to replace Canadians as quickly as they possibly can. They've managed to kill off Canadian culture in many people's minds. It simply doesn't exist and immigrants are needed to solve that problem.

Last edited:
-Behead non-believers

Xenophobic prick. Haven't you seen the pictures of those dusty Syrian refugee children who are crying and hungry? That's who I fight for. They have rights, they are human, and they deserve freedom. Islam is a religion of peace. Rape is a man problem, not an ideology problem. I wear my hijab as a sign that I welcome refugees as my brothers/sisters and accept Islam and women's rights.

Back