Canadian Ex-Muslim Exposing Names Of Imams in Canada Preaching Death For Apostasy (With Videos):

dissolved

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score

Islam being practiced, in your midst, posing as a benign religion like every other.

Meanwhile liberal Muslim members of Parliament in Canada are working on making Islamophobia illegal.

*videos inside of this main video show these named individuals stating that death for apostasy is the teaching of Islam.

Last edited:
Well no shit, Toronto mosks have posters of jihadis with machetes standing over dead bodies as their holy martyrs.

fyi she may not live long.

Lovely..TO the Sanc city and now Montreal lefttards clamoring to be next.

Fuck me gently.

maybe change the title to "....names of imams calling for her death because of apostasy"

maybe change the title to "....names of imams calling for her death because of apostasy"

The videos inside of her video are calling for the death of apostates generally. She has drawn the conclusion specific to herself because she is an open apostate.

Islam being practiced, in your midst, posing as a benign religion like every other.

Meanwhile liberal Muslim members of Parliament in Canada are working on making Islamophobia illegal.

*videos inside of this main video show these named individuals stating that death for apostasy is the teaching of Islam.
@seiger's immediate reaction...

large.gif

Every mosque should have someone monitoring them. Not even sneaky stuff, just come in and observe.

Not the real Islam, obv.

these ex-muslim women must be baffled by the left's response

they risk their lives to warn them about the truth of islam and instead of gratitude they get called islamophobes, racists

crazy, crazy world

Liberal intelligentsia has a problem within its ranks of a parochial attitude. Bill Maher has said how Muslims from Muslim majority countries who are trying to change the intolerance in their society feel let down by Liberals in the West who defend Islam and Islamic cultural chauvinism at the drop of a hat.

these ex-muslim women must be baffled by the left's response

they risk their lives to warn them about the truth of islam and instead of gratitude they get called islamophobes, racists

crazy, crazy world
Bet they feel like they fell down the rabbit hole.

Every mosque should have someone monitoring them. Not even sneaky stuff, just come in and observe.

As a Christian I am open to ALL religious gatherings being monitored for incitement of violence, basically this kind of hate speech - which is what it is.

But you have people like @Kafir-kun saying that he doesn't believe in religious gathering monitoring at all. Go figure.

His opinion came out when I posted this video last year (an Imam in Florida preaching that homosexuals want to be put to death):

BTW, not long after, the Pulse Nightclub Massacre happened.

Last edited:
As a Christian I am open to ALL religious gatherings being monitored for incitement of violence, basically this kind of hate speech - which is what it is.

But you have people like @Kafir-kun saying that he doesn't believe in religious gathering monitoring at all. Go figure.

His opinion came out when I posted this video last year:

Where did I say I don't believe in monitoring religious gatherings at all? I probably said I don't believe in just monitoring all of them just because they are religious gatherings.

I get its hard for you to understand as a Canuck but here in the US we have the 4th amendment which protects us from unwarranted search and seizure. I believe the state should have to get a warrant to be able to monitor a religious gathering and that this shouldn't just be handed out to cops like candy.

Back