Canadian conservatives: who are you backing for PC leadership?

Cuck Trudeau will never be banished

o-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-PRIDE-PARADE-570.jpg

I like Bernier except when he tries to appeal to the religious nutters. If O'leary wins leadership I will probably vote Trudeau or Green party.

Canadian in Anywhere, USA? Or are they finally dropping the facade of Canadian independence and letting Americans vote for Canadian regional leaders?

Literally none of them.
Im not impressed by any party members from any side currently.

What are you looking for? Seems like there's at least a decent choice for anyone.

Not a card carrying PCer but I liek Rait.

HUGE bonus- seeing my wife, mother-in-law, and numerous other lady friends who are Liberals/NDs and were Hillary supporters, all that 'break the glass ceeling' stuff and 'must support a women', vote for Trudeau and NOT a women. I am going to have sssoooo much funt trolling them, such as "I guess I'm the only feminist here" or "well, I have to vote for Rait b/c I am a feminsit" or "how could any women NOT vote for anothe women". !!!!!!!! will be great !!!!!!

All the PC has to do is find a decent frontrunner, and Trudeau will be toast. So far though, I cringe at all of them.

Been steady reppin Maxime Bernier as he's one of the most libertarian politicians here. O'Leary is okay but is basically American at this point, Kellie Leitch is too wacky, Michael Chong is a closet liberal and the rest I couldn't care less about.

Who are you guys backing? Who has the best shot to banish cuck Trudeau?

There's a lot to like about Maxime Bernier. He would probably be my preference at this point, but Lisa Raitt isn't far off IMO. I won't vote for the Conservatives under O'Leary.

Back