Canada restaurant blast: Bomb explosion injures 15 people in Mississauga as two suspects flee

Have you considered that's just when they are finished work?

Sure, of course that could be the case. Doesn’t change the fact that 99% of the time if I see a child under the age of ten out past 9:00pm on a weekday they’re brown. Is it a case that only brown people in my city work late? I suppose it’s possible but I highly doubt it.

Much more information would be known? Like what? 2 guys in disguises set a bomb and got away. The police are working on catching them and determining a motive for the attack. Until they have something to report what the fuck would be known? No, what you would have is 24 hours of talking heads on TV making shit up about what could possibly have happened along with "experts" speculating and lots of interviews with people who know no more than this person:
"Shitan Yan was getting groceries from his car when he heard the blast and then saw two men dressed in hoodies run "like crazy" past him.
Yan said both men appeared to be young, but he couldn't discern anything else about them.
"They looked back for a while and then just kept running," he said.
Yan said he didn't realize how serious the explosion was until he checked the news this morning, and police came to interview him about what he saw."

I was more referring to the North York van incident but sure, some goes for this case.

Take a look at the Golden State Killer. This was a no name dude that was never a suspect. Within 6 hrs of his arrest we had his work history, and pics going back to middle school. all you know about Minnassian is one fb post supporting the incel movement.

Good enough for me. Case closed.

Sure, of course that could be the case. Doesn’t change the fact that 99% of the time if I see a child under the age of ten out past 9:00pm on a weekday they’re brown. Is it a case that only brown people in my city work late? I suppose it’s possible but I highly doubt it.
Fair enough, dunno. It doesn't seem to be the case around here where most people from India have day jobs or go to school so go figure.

I was more referring to the North York van incident but sure, some goes for this case.

Take a look at the Golden State Killer. This was a no name dude that was never a suspect. Within 6 hrs of his arrest we had his work history, and pics going back to middle school. all you know about Minnassian is one fb post supporting the incel movement.

Good enough for me. Case closed.
So when they're arrested get back to me if there's a lack of coverage. I mostly listen to CBC radio rather than watch the CBC on TV, but it was clearly part of the news cycle until they (quickly) ran out of things to add over what I said above.

Your descriptions are straight out of Knob Hill Farms (Toronto food store), circa early 1980s when I was a kid. Spot on IMO.

Canada going to have a rough next 5 years.

The more refugees you import the more of these attacks.

There is a clear correlation

Wanna speak about preventive measures.

You limit those refugees

Not rocket science

I highly doubt this was Islamic terrorism.

Organized crime, family dispute, or sectarian violence which we've seen before.
Yeah, based on precedent, and what others have written, I would agree though I'm not confident in anything. I'm in wait & see mode. I was just pointing out how scary I find the possibility of it not conforming to precedent.

Don't the Muslims have huge problems with the Sikhs?

Not particularly - Hindus and Muslims historically have had issues (and to a lesser degree, Sikh separatists and Hindus), but it is rare that those issues rear their head in Ontario.

As others have said, this doesn't seem like a random act of violence, and is probably tied to the store in some way. The means of attack (home made explosive) is also a head scratcher - if the goal was to inflict damage, guns aren't that hard to find.

Yeah, based on precedent, and what others have written, I would agree though I'm not confident in anything. I'm in wait & see mode. I was just pointing out how scary I find the possibility of it not conforming to precedent.

Going back to the Air India bombing and the Sihk temple shooting, there is definitely a history but ya', let's wait and see who the perps were and why they committed the crime.

This reminds me of the Just Desserts shooting, but in actual fact it's nothing like it.

Terrorism? Incels? Criminals?

Hopefully it will be no deaths as a result of this.

pretty sure is it straight white christian males with a job ... since we are so evil and diabolical!
I'm brilliant! I'm evil!!! I can't be trusted!

Not particularly - Hindus and Muslims historically have had issues (and to a lesser degree, Sikh separatists and Hindus), but it is rare that those issues rear their head in Ontario.

As others have said, this doesn't seem like a random act of violence, and is probably tied to the store in some way. The means of attack (home made explosive) is also a head scratcher - if the goal was to inflict damage, guns aren't that hard to find.

(religious) Muslims have a problem with everyone not muslim or paying the jizya

Going back to the Air India bombing and the Sihk temple shooting, there is definitely a history but ya', let's wait and see who the perps were and why they committed the crime.

This reminds me of the Just Desserts shooting, but in actual fact it's nothing like it.
That's the point you are missing.
So, tell me, what is there to add, barring further information from authorities? As It Happens just had a piece about 2 immigrants (yay diversity, fuck bloodworth) who ran toward the site of the bombing (instead of away from it like everyone else) and helped with first aid until first responders arrived. That was interesting. What else would you like them to do? Convene a panel of talking heads to speculate about motives like Faux News or CNN would do? Fuck that useless shit.

Last edited:
Actual gypsies? lol. Did this happen to you?

The wife and I couldnt tell if they were gypsies or natives -- like guido looking natives? But yeah, i was on queen west towards the queensway and they were on bike down the middle of the rd looking for change.

Back