Canada on track to lead world in resettling refugees by 2020

Like a good sheep.

lol. the final insult of any goon. call them a sheep. next you'll need some reference to hitler or neo-marxism.

Right everything is fine in liberal land.

muddy the water. exaggerate. strawman arguments. you're following the textbook for people who cant make any points 101.

"ended up" blending in eh? did you know it was a big deal that kennedy was an irish catholic? yea. that was actually an issue when people were voting for him. 1960s. give it some time. go enjoy a mexican restaurant and relax. ms13 isnt there, just good food and beer. calm down.

why do you keep saying this? we're predicted to reach 12 billion before birth rates tapper off. not shit we can do about that. not a concern of mine.

They sure did blend in.

lol give it some time for things to get worse?

I keep saying this because it's the truth. Of course you don't care about the future and don't want to do something about it and make sacrifices. Libs are weak.

lol. the final insult of any goon. call them a sheep. next you'll need some reference to hitler or neo-marxism.

muddy the water. exaggerate. strawman arguments. you're following the textbook for people who cant make any points 101.

You said "bahhhh" and are behaving like a sheep, had to be said. <Fedor23>

I'm definitely making points and not altering reality.

They sure did blend in.

right. after several decades. thats what i said.

lol give it some time for things to get worse?

stop exaggerating. quit being scared. no one from mexico is going to hurt you. youre 37.6 times more likely to choke to death on your taco bell than to be killed by ms13.

Violent-Crime-Rate-Chart1.png

this will increasingly be true. but when will it be true? you dont know, i dont know, and trudeau doesnt know. meanwhile, there is also this looming problem in every single developed country:

HeavierBurden.jpg

banking on automation to solve this problem may be the right thing to do. its a gamble, though. so is accepting immigrants, to a degree. but you gotta roll the dice one way or the other here. reasonable people can disagree.
Your assumption is that those migrants can fill those jobs, and that even if they are capable of it that they would do so productively. History has proven this to be a bad assumption.

Great idea.

Less and less jobs.
More taxes.
More welfare.
More company's moving out of Canada.
More and more businesses shutting down.
Increasing crime and rape.
Increasing terror threat.
Social services past their capacity.

great idea bringing in near worthless illiterate people with violent ideologies.

stop exaggerating. quit being scared. no one from mexico is going to hurt you. youre 37.6 times more likely to choke to death on your taco bell than to be killed by ms13.

You said "ended up" blending in eh?"

You were implying that they didn't.

I'm not exaggerating. Like I said you must not read all the threads and posts in the war room that show all the racial segregation and tension. Yeah violent crime would be way lower if MS-13 wasn't there. Now there are immigrants and insane libs that want open borders.

Should work out well.

Violent crime started droping in the mid 90's when they started throwing minorities in prison en mass. I'm not sure this is the angle you want to take. If you think that murders are the only crime or even the core crime that people worry about in association with gangs then I think you lack a functional understanding of the problem.

Great idea.

Less and less jobs.
More taxes.
More welfare.
More company's moving out of Canada.
More and more businesses shutting down.
Increasing crime and rape.
Increasing terror threat.
Social services past their capacity.

great idea bringing in near worthless illiterate people with violent ideologies.
LOL less and less jobs. Unemployment is at historically low levels. Business people all over the country are complaining they are struggling to find workers.

More than the usual ignorance on display ITT. Particularly the OP.

usa doesnt want them so they're all yours, canada

ok I got to go. That's enough of this progressive liberal shitfest.

Thankfully none of them are resettled anywhere near where I live as the government would have to pay them too much welfare to live around here.

Bro, you think if it were, you know, inhabitable, maybe there might be more folks living there?
<JagsKiddingMe>

They will concentrate in the major cities like all the other immigrants.They will put strain on the system.

You think Canada is going to spend billions on clearing land and building nice homes for millions and millions of refugees?

lol @ wanting to cut down the forests and further ruin the environment. Good job libs.
The refugees don't go to those areas. They just overpopulate our already overpopulated urban centers, bringing crime and poverty with them.
What makes you think the refugees would settle anywhere else than the already over-packed cities?

Immigrants in general are the least likely groups of people to live outside of major cities.

If they wanted to live in areas where social services are scarce, then they would've just remained where they originally resided.

Good luck getting anyone but "white boys" and Canadian natives, to live in near-arctic temperatures.
lol, thanks for humoring me guys.
giphy.gif

lol, thanks for humoring me guys.
giphy.gif
You read really bad

He says there's so much open space we can fit millions of "migrants"

I pointed out, if Canada was such a great place to live, millions more would be there. It's a frozen hell hole in 90% of the country

Back