Canada 305,000 Immigrant in 2016

• Thread starter Devout Pessimist
  • Start date
thatsthejoke.jpg

56058001.jpg

59857006.jpg

Not sure what this has to do with the post you quoted. I talk about a lot of things, but sure I tend to view things from the perspective of top down and try to see the root of things when it comes to politics. You are certainly free to do your own thing.
Sorry i had quoted the wrong post but your avatar is not helping your cause either. The combination of your beliefs and your avatar just makes you seem like a insane person. lol

Sorry i had quoted the wrong post but your avatar is not helping your cause either. The combination of your beliefs and your avatar just makes you seem like a insane person. lol

haha my Avatar is Aldous Huxley. He talked about some of the things I like to talk about in terms of government. It's a bit of a quirky picture but I like to keep a sense of humor about things.

haha my Avatar is Aldous Huxley. He talked about some of the things I like to talk about in terms of government. It's a bit of a quirky picture but I like to keep a sense of humor about things.

I always wondered who your avatar was as well . I thought maybe it was one of those high up money minders or someone orchastrating the world some how . It really does look creepy and it just kind of adds to your persona and mystique .

Maclean's featured an informative article about Trudeau making a mockery of immigration.

Justin Trudeau is between a rock and a heart place on immigration

The way Justin Trudeau speaks about the surge of “irregular arrivals” across the Quebec-New York border, you’d think he was talking about a minivan of tourists who got lost on the way to Schenectady.

So breezy is the Prime Minister you might have missed the fact these arrivals have more than tripled over the past few months, with the number fast approaching 7,000, many of them Haitians who appear to be fleeing America as it considers winding down the temporary asylum program set up after the 2010 Haiti earthquake. The Immigration and Refugee Board has called this rise of asylum-seekers through the U.S. border “unsustainable.”

“Entering Canada irregularly is not an advantage,” Trudeau replied—emphasis on the lied—when reporters challenged him on the current flaws in Canada’s system.

An irregular arrival, as the Prime Minister well knows, is treated quite differently than one made at a designated border crossing. Why does he think the Haitians are crossing irregularly?

If there truly is no way around the current problem, Trudeau should have the courage to be honest with Canadians and tell them more people are likely to come, and that it’s a problem.

-Andrew MacDougall

Trudeau has done a lot of damage in his first half as PM. It is frightening to see how bad things will get after another two years under Trudeau.

It looks like it's still there though, so I think you're being a typical alt-reich Chicken Little here

It looks like it's still there though, so I think you're being a typical alt-reich Chicken Little here

If you tear down the values and culture while flooding the country with illegals is it still the same country?

Pretty sure the ice, moose, and hockey are still an ongoing plague in the north, so yes.

Hilarious. :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that Trudeau is throwing hardworking Canadians under the bus. He says there is no benefit to coming to Canada illegally, but illegals are given welfare and Trudeau is talking about getting them accelerated work permits. This is hurting the people who are trying to immigrate to Canada legally. The money and effort that is being wasted on illegals could be used to help Canadians.

Canadians pay 43 percent in taxes and most of that tax money is being used to help everyone except Canadians.

Trudeau really meant it when he said that Canada belongs to immigrants more than the people who have roots in Canada. His exact words were, "This is your country more than it is for others because we take it for granted.”

Hilarious. :rolleyes:

The fact of the matter is that Trudeau is throwing hardworking Canadians under the bus. He says there is no benefit to coming to Canada illegally, but illegals are given welfare and Trudeau is talking about getting them accelerated work permits. This is hurting the people who are trying to immigrate to Canada legally. The money and effort that is being wasted on illegals could be used to help Canadians.

Canadians pay 43 percent in taxes and most of that tax money is being used to help everyone except Canadians.

Trudeau really meant it when he said that Canada belongs to immigrants more than the people who have roots in Canada. His exact words were, "This is your country more than it is for others because we take it for granted.”

So you want firing squads at the border?

Seems like a more cost effective, efficient, and humane solution to invest in integration rather than exclusion/deportation since they're already there.

So you want firing squads at the border?

Seems like a more cost effective, efficient, and humane solution to invest in integration rather than exclusion/deportation since they're already there.

That is a pretty good idea, but closing off the borders and sending a strong message that Canada will not take illegals might also work. Cutting out the welfare and not promising to fast-track work permits might also discourage people from coming.

From Maclean's:

To stop them from coming, Trudeau is going to have to be blunt—we’re talking megaphone blunt—and that could mean lost votes. And so instead, the Prime Minister is dissembling and having Canada’s drenched asylum system try to soak up more arrivals.

http://www.macleans.ca/opinion/justin-trudeau-is-between-a-rock-and-a-heart-place-on-immigration/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back