can Zombie still be a contender?

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
He had a long layoff but looked great vs bermudez.

He is imo pretty underrated. Yeah he lost to aldo but weve seen how fast he can improve look at the second garcia fight.

Imo he could present problems to holloway and anyone else in the division.

Solid top 10, perhaps even top 5 but can't see him winning the belt.

Considering how Holloway has already beaten most of the division, if TKZ gets a big win, he could shortcut his way to a title shot

He had a long layoff but looked great vs bermudez.

He is imo pretty underrated. Yeah he lost to aldo but weve seen how fast he can improve look at the second garcia fight.

Imo he could present problems to holloway and anyone else in the division.
He only lost to Aldo cuz his shoulder popped out. Momentum was actually going he way. Aldo was slowing down as ususl

He’s still got some good years left in him. I don’t think his military service set him back as much as his injuries do. So maybe if he could figure out how to train in a way that makes him less prone to injury and if he could do his camps in the US. I think he could make another run for the belt.

He only lost to Aldo cuz his shoulder popped out. Momentum was actually going he way. Aldo was slowing down as ususl

Didnt know about the shoulder. I thought zombie had a chance to win especially after seeing aldos abysmal 5th round vs hominick.

But yeah never knew about the shoulder pop

Will have to wait and see how serious his last knee injury is.

That injury really set him back, damn.

Didnt know about the shoulder. I thought zombie had a chance to win especially after seeing aldos abysmal 5th round vs hominick.

But yeah never knew about the shoulder pop

His shoulder popped, he turned to look at it mid fight and Aldo pounced on him and finished the fight.

One of my Favorites. Just needs to stay healthy for a run at the belt. Zombie - Blessed would be awesome. Injuries have ruined us from excitement.

Back